Playing time

NOTE READ THIS

THIS CHAPTER IS INAPPROPRIATE SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY OR YOU DON'T LIKE THE PARTS WERE THEY IS S€X WITH BOY×BOY THEN SKIP THIS

Naruto POV

I woke up and I was in my bed. Oh it was just a dream.
I tried to get up but my hands were cuffed to the headboard.
I tried to get my hands out of the handcuffs but I couldn't and they were so hard to get out of.
I heard a voice out of the corner of my eye.

"What's wrong naruto~"
What the fu-
"SASUKE what are you doing here?!"I said
Sasuke walked closer to me and went on top of me.

"Naruto~" he said as he touch my chin and lifted it so me and him were looking at eachother in the eyes.
He put his face closer to me.
"Sasuke what are you doi-"
His lips touched mine.
It lasted a really long time by the time he sperated his lips from mine I couldn't breath.

Third person

Naruto couldn't breath because of how long the kiss was.
"Naruto~ I haven't seen you in so long so am gonna have the most fun I can."
Sasuke unzipped Naruto's jacket.
Naruto tried to kick Sasuke but failed.
"Ay~ no kicking or you get more of a punishment."
Sasuke lick and suck on Naruto's sweet spot on his neck and made Naruto moan a little.

"Mmm ahh~ Sasuke~"
"Yes Naruto~?"
"Please stop~"
"No Naruto I want to hear you say my name louder~."
Sasuke went lower and started to lick closer to Naruto's member which made Naruto moan a little.
Sasuke unbuttoned Naruto's pants and took them off.

He looked at Naruto and his face was red and he looked at Sasuke dead in his eyes.

Sasuke took off his shirt then his pants and he took off Naruto's boxers and his own boxers.
"Are you gonna corporate Naruto~?"
Sasuke said as he leaded forward touching Naruto's handcuffs.
"Yes Sasuke~"

Sasuke uncuffed Naruto and Sasuke took off Naruto's jacket and his fishnet shirt.

Both of them were naked. Naruto sat up and looked at Sasuke. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's hips and laid down on Naruto.
"Naruto get ready~"
"Sasuke please don't"
Sasuke positioned himself on top of Naruto and pushed his member into Naruto and Naruto moaned.
"MMM AHH~"
"You like it don't you Naruto~"
"Mhm, Sa-Sasuke~"
"Yes Naruto~?"
"Do i-it faster and ha-harder pl-please~"
"Of course Naruto~"
Sasuke moved in and out and he went faster and faster and harder and harder. Naruto was a moaning mess and just wouldn't stop moaning.

Sasuke stop and moved back a little and put his head near Naruto's member and he started to lick Naruto's member.
Naruto didn't stop Sasuke instead he put his legs around Sasuke's head and grabbed Sasuke's hair.

"Arhhh~"
"Ahhhhh~"
"Ahh~"
Naruto felt his stomach go into a knot and he knew he was about to cum.
Sasuke knew too, so he got up and put his member back into Naruto.
Naruto started to cum and Sasuke knew that so he went harder and faster.
Naruto couldn't hold on anymore so he told Sasuke.

"Sas-Sasuke it hur-hurts~"
"Okay fine my love~"
They stopped and Sasuke went to the bathroom.
Sasuke got dressed and come back to the room to see Naruto.
Sasuke laughed because he knew Naruto couldn't walk so he brought his clothes to him.

Sasuke helped Naruto put his clothes on and they went to sleep because they were tired.

I might update it tomorrow but maybe and am sorry for not updating it yesterday.