Intercourse

He grinned at me putting his hand up to his mouth and spitting on it too lube up his dick he jerked it right under me until it was all wet and covered in his saliva. He slowly pressed the tip into me pushing my hips down to sit on all of it. I could feel his ballsack on my bare skin. He firmly grabbed my waist and bounced me up and down pounding my pussy. My breasts were bouncing everywhere I had to grab them too stop them from hurting. I was moaning so loud he moved one of his hands and grabbed my neck. Be a good little slut he said mercilessly. He moved his hands down and grabbed my ass and gave my cheek several hard slaps leaving red handprints on them. Continuing to pound me he started to moaning louder until he screamed I'm going to cum he slammed me down all the way on his massive cock and he whimpered. I could feel the inside of my stomach filling up with his kids it was a warm fuzzy feeling. He held me and rolled us over putting me on my back and he pulled out his dick dripping with cum. He stood up and laid down next to me. I could feel cum dripping down my vagina to my asshole. We laid there naked and out of breath in the hot stuffy room we were both drenched in sweat. I looked around looking for the remote to the fan having to crawl over his to get it. I was so exhausted I collapsed on his chest only just reaching the fan and managing to turn it on. I laid on his chest feeling my breasts against his muscles he moved his hand and gave my asscheek another hard slap causing me to wine. He continued to keep his hand on my cheek and played with my cheek firmly grabbing with it and massaging me. He eventually made his way down my crack finding my vagina still soaking wet with our fluids. He played with the flaps opening it up and sticking his index finger in. He stopped after a while and said come on baby get comfortable and held me in his arms as he sat up. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed with my head resting on the pillows and my legs wide open. He crawled on top of me and started kissing and sucking on my neck leaving big love bites claiming his territory. He rested his head on my breast while I wrapped my legs around his back laying there still naked and out of breath.