Chapter 4

"I don't understand how you can watch this crap" my mom said as she got up from the bed.

"Are you kidding me mom this is one of the best shows of all time" I said looking over at her with wide eyes.

"Sorry honey but your taste in movies suck" she said with the biggest smile on her face.

"You are crazy if you think that" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Whatever I'm going to go cook dinner you wanna help?" she asked as she opened my door.

"Sure I'm right behind you" I said as I snuggled deeper into my blankets as she started to leave my room.

"You have five minute" my mom said as she closed my bedroom door. Once I was alone my mind couldn't stop thinking about what had happened early and I was starting to think that maybe Olivia was right. Maybe I was to far over my head but now I don't know how to get myself out of it. If I call the police he will kill me and my family, I mean he knows how to get into my house without a key and he could come in here whenever he wanted too. That alone was enough to scare me shitless.

I'm not sure how long I laid there in my head as I stared up at the ceiling before the doorbell rung.

"Honey its for you" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ok be right there" I yelled back not wanting to get up from the warmth of my bed. Before I could get up someone knocked on my room.

"Come in" I said as my eyes shifted to the door.

"Hey" Tony said as he popped his head in.

"Oh hey" I said sitting up.

"Is it ok if I come in" he said opening the door so that half of his body was in my room and the other half was out in the hallway.

"Of course" I said wondering why he was here, I mean we didn't talked at dinner and today was the first time we had an actual conversation.

"I was just checking in on you to make sure everything was ok since you did come back to school" he said awkwardly as if he read my mind.

"Oh yeah everything's fine" I said as he stood by my desk

"Ok then well I guess I will leave you alone then" he said then started to reach for my door.

"Hey would you like to spend the night" I asked before I could stop myself.

"What" he asked.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want too" I said as my face started to heat up.

"No.. I mean yes I will stay, if you want me too" he said putting his hands in his pockets as he cleared his throat.

"Ok" I said laying back down and staring at the ceiling. "Are you going to stand there all night long or are you going to sit."

"Oh right" he said taking a seat in my computer chair.

"So how was school" I said closing my eyes.

"The same as earlier when you asked me at lunch" he said leaning back in the chair.

"Right" I said. "Would you like to take a nap?"

"I wasn't planing on it but sure" he said as I felt his eyes on me.

"You can get in my bed" I said turning over on my side. After a few minute I felt my bed dip along with the strong scent of mints as I drifted off to sleep.

***

Tony P.O.V
I watched as she fell into a deep sleep, she looked so beautiful and peaceful and not as stressed out like she usually was. I don't know how long I've wanted to be able to talk to her but there was something always in the way and now I have her here in the bed with me. As my thoughts started to swirl all over the place her bedroom door flung open causing me to jump.

"Hey Izzy dinner is..." her mom trailed off as her eyes landed on me.

"Oh... um w-we were jus... trying to take a nap" I stuttered over my words as I stared up at Izzy's mother with wide eyes.

"Ok... um dinner is ready so wake her up and y'all come down and eat" she said with a kind smile on her face.

"Ok" I said sitting up in the bed as she closed the door behind her.

"Izzy" I said shaking her shoulder trying to wake her.

"Go away" she muttered as she pulled the blanket over her head.

"Izzy your mom said dinner is ready and she wants us to come down" I said then continued to shake her once she didn't move.

"STOP" she said pushing the cover off from over her head.

"Well get up" I said smiling at her as she glared at me.

"You know I am starting to regret inviting you too take a nap with me" She said staring up at me with those beautiful brownish green eyes.

"Liar you enjoyed napping with me" I said smirking at her as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Ok maybe a little bit" she said smiling as she slowly sat up.

"I knew it" I said getting up with her.

" We should probably get downstairs before my mom come up and drag us down the stairs to come eat" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Right" I said following her out of her room and downstairs to the dinner room.

"So Tony did you survive your first day at brookside?" Mrs. Cambridge asked as we started eating.

"I barely got out of there with my life" I joked as I shot her a wide smile. School has never been good for me to the point where I am completely invisible or I am the main target for people to pick on.

"He's funny I see" she said looking over at Izzy.

"I see" Izzy said rolling her eyes as she looked over at me and chuckled.