[ 41 ] 사십일

༻❁༺

༻❁༺

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪

────── 〔✿〕──────

"memories don't return, they seem to melt away."

────────────

AFTER MEETING BACK UP WITH
IZUKU AND THE OTHERS, YOU ALL
BROUGHT BAKUGO TO THE POLICE
STATION...so they could question him and inform his parents about his return home.  (you also immediately tried to beat the absolute living shit out of the blonde once you saw him, but izuku and kirishima held you back. </3.)

from there, you were relieved to go back home.

well, in your case, you had to return right back to the hospital after knocking on your front door.

"momma, i swear i'm fine!" you shout as your mother tries to push you to the car.

"they didn't tell me i could discharge you! i'm sure they would inform me. so you either snuck out or something happened! and i have my mother senses!"

your mother's lips wobble.

"i can tell when my babies are hurt, and from the looks of your shaky hands and bloody fingernails, you overdid it! they told me you have a concussion, dumbass!"

you're about to retort when she gently grabs your biceps, trying to look you in the eyes.

"baby, what if you used your quirk a little more, and you died because of it? you know how your quirk drawbacks are migraines, shakiness, bleeding—"

if it had been any other situation, you would've bursted out into laughter at seeing such a short woman attempt to push her much taller kid to return to a hospital.

you were too busy sobbing in her arms, though.

"no."