𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐏'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘!

𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐍𝐘 "𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐏" 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐇

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.  ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Revenge was her only purpose in life. His was making peace with said one.

She searched for that skull masked man, instead found the one who hid under a smile.

The very one who had once made her ache for something else, something sweeter.

She couldn't, of course, be tempted by his midnight taste. Because that was all it was, a temptation, right?

She was so wrong.

Now she was torn between following her needs and following her heart.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.  ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Eveline Simmons has been following her target for a very long time. Up until they suddenly disappeared from earth as if a hole opened under their feet and swallowed them.

Here is where he enters, the key to her success. Johnny MacTavish, known as Soap, was the only one who knew where her target was. Thus, Eveline would do anything to execute her plan. Even risk falling in love in the process.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.  ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.  ˚·
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.  ˚·

You're not gonna kill me, Sunshine.
— SOAP

     There are so many ways to describe what loneliness is. Some may make their definition as short as possible because they hate talking about it. Some may take their precious time to deliver an exquisite definition. Some may not even recognize they are facing this reality, which is depressing.

I know which is my definition, and I know which definition is his.

We sit among these moving comets in the dark universe whose stubborn minds hold only one purpose. Because even though we are surrounded by the same, nobody understands that our purposes are different. Everyone around us is moving but we are the only ones stuck.

He believes we are stuck together, but he is so wrong.

I ached in the past, I still ache in the present, and I will ache in the future, wandering in the past. He did the same, he still does the same, but he will not be the same. He wants change, I want none. He lays stuck and wishes to move forward, I lay stuck and wish to move backwards.

I want revenge, he wants peace.

The man I was searching for was known to hide his face under a skull mask. The man in front of me hides under one too. Except this one is not visible. This mask has a form of a grin that is attached to the most annoyingly handsome face and I am obsessed. I am determined to watch it crumble at my feet, even if finding what's underneath shatters what I have known most of my life.

Loneliness.

*ೃ༄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.  ˚·

Be sure to follow Johnny "Soap" MacTavish's love story in Midnight Taste. Check it out on my profile!