𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗿-𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗿 || 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┏━━━ ━━━┓

𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎...

all of me; john legend

you're my end and my beginning

┗━━━ ━━━┛

𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 overtook Takemichi's and [y/n]'s conversation once again as they shared the view of Yokohama's skylines under the descending sun's rays; oranges and pinks being swallowed in a navy blue overhead, allowing for the stars to flicker into life. 

The quiet moment between the two was however disrupted by the sound of the glass door behind them clicking open, the sound of conversation and music filtering out with it. Takemichi turned around in sync with [y/n] – the latter sensing the recognisable feeling of deja vu again in the span of 10 minutes. 

From the look Mikey gave Takemichi, he knew it was his queue to enter back inside where many wondered where he disappeared too. 

Takemichi sent a quick nod in [y/n]'s direction, followed by a knowing grin towards Mikey. 

"Your bride has been asking where you have gone," Mikey stated in greeting, moving away from the door in a silent gesture for him to exit. 

"Well, I better go find her then," Takemichi affirmed, before glancing back at [y/n], "it was nice catching up with you; and thank you for coming, having you is a pleasure," he bid his farewells, leaving the bow's premises. 

[y/n] raised her free hand in a curt wave, "and thank you for the invitation," she states with small smile, turning her attention onto the new presence taking precedents where Takemichi once stood. 

"So, this is where I find you running off to this time?" Mikey joked with a half-grin, resting his elbows against the wooden railings, inspecting the alcoholic contents within his glass with a swirl. 

In response, [y/n] released an airy laugh, "needed some air," she explains, and Mikey just nodded in understanding. 

A few moments of silence passed over the two, allowing for Mikey to recuperate his thoughts and build the confidence for what he wanted to converse about, "how have you been since we last talked? It's been a while – since our schedules seem to clash a lot with your travelling and my training," Mikey asked, moving to face [y/n] while still resting against the railings.