𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿 || 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┏━━━ ━━━┓

𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎...

used to this; camila cabello

i'm memorising every inch ❞

┗━━━ ━━━┛

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 of the ashen sky, the glittered stars' light sung in an infinite pattern. 

The softness and tranquility of the night called to the body and allowed the heart to be relieved into a steady rhythm. Night became a reward of sorts to the couple residing in a shared apartment in the heart of Yokohama, a quiet beauty above to inspire their creative souls. 

Both [y/n] and Mitsuya are seen hovering around a shared desk lamp; minds bursting with new ideas for their respective fields of work.  

As [y/n] unconsciously created a beat with the pen against her journal, her gaze began to wander from the page full of stitched together quotes and messy doodles, eyes coming to rest on her significant other who was shifting between sketching and erasing. 

Soon enough, [y/n]'s attention was fixated on the man that seemed to always become a daydreaming distraction. 

A small bashful smile pulled at [y/n]'s lips; observing the way the artificial light of the desk lamp set aglow Mitsuya's skin in an orange haze, contouring his cheek bones and setting a shadow down his neck from the glasses that often slid down the bridge of his nose – especially when he was drawing on the fine design paper. 

His work took up the majority of the kitchen table – not that [y/n] minded, as she instead enjoyed sitting on her leather desk chair, utilising her knees or arm rests as the desk. 

Mitsuya soon came to feel the pair of eyes re-memorising every inch of his face, and the way he furrowed his brows when he was concentrating. Glancing upwards through his glasses, Mitsuya found [y/n] watching him from her chair adjacent to him, forgotten journal resting on her thighs. 

The sentiments had a small smile forming across Mitsuya's face, which he attempted to hide by looking back down at his unfinished designs, "that doesn't look like working," Mitsuya murmured out, voice rough from sleep deprivation.