𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿 || 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼

[A/N] thank you all for 1k votes !!

┏━━━ ━━━┓

𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎...

lover; taylor swift, shawn mendes

can we always be this close, forever and ever?

┗━━━ ━━━┛

[𝐘/𝐍] 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 to soak the happiness into her bones; blooming throughout her soul until it etched a grin across her face. 

Although her muscles ached even after she dropped the cardboard box full of cutlery onto the tiled flooring of an undecorated kitchen, [y/n] couldn't help the excitement flourishing at finally owning her first apartment, sharing it with the person that lived in her dreams and future.

Unconsciously, [y/n] began to search for said person, who stammered into the kitchen behind her – heaving a sigh as he lifted the box he was carrying onto the island counter, the sound of glass plates colliding together at the short drop.

Chifuyu used his fingers to rake back the hair falling across his forehead; turning to beam at [y/n], passing a short laugh from the relief at the last box being moved into the shared apartment.

"I seriously need a glass of water," Chifuyu huffed out, tearing into one of the moving boxes that read 'handle with care'.

Without the need to ask, Chifuyu had already pulled out and filled two glasses of water from the tap, handing over one for [y/n].

"Thank you," [y/n] quickly murmured out, swallowing deep mouth fulls of water, before resting the glass onto the counter. 

Glancing around, [y/n] could almost imagine the way the main area was to be set up: the island counter separating the kitchen from the dining area, a large table with enough chairs to seat everyone from their childhood, sharing a dinner she and Chifuyu scrambled to make before they arrived. 

Baji would be the one recounting bitter sweat memories after a few glasses of the wine Mitsuya had come in hand with, Mikey would be laughing out loud causing Draken to join in, and Pah would be requesting another bowl of fried rice – that would in turn have Kazutora poking fun at him.