Drunk Ageless

Hi! I am trying add bit more story's but I do them like in the morning for me so won't be so much oneshots new note just skip this story it's gonna be worked on a bit later!
Reworked little still In work.. 1-7-22
REEEWORKREDD AGIN SORRY!

(Ageless pov)
After having a wonderful moment with Y/n we walked back and I let her in and sleep she fell asleep fast. After I made sure she was sleep I kissed her forehead told her good night I went closest bar to celebrate I would have asked her but she isn't a drinker.. that sucks but I went in took a seat and asked for sm nice I didn't wanna look at meanu the bartender give me a drink (it looks like this)

It  looks like the slurp blah blah thing so uh yeah) After I gotten like 3 drinks of it tasted  so good I went back to the cabin and some things were burry and I almost stepped on the kittens tail(Poor kitty I should make another story were they t...

It looks like the slurp blah blah thing so uh yeah) After I gotten like 3 drinks of it tasted so good I went back to the cabin and some things were burry and I almost stepped on the kittens tail(Poor kitty I should make another story were they treated better..) After laying down by Y/n she looked so peaceful I kept telling her hoe much I loved Herr and How things were different without her~

Y/n pov
I heard foot steps from the other side of the room I started to act like I was sleep so I wouldn't get told go back to sleep I love Ageless but he cares about my sleep to much I hate how he took my stuff way just so we can cuddle to sleep it was nice.. tho. After he laid next me It think it was Ageless I heard him all in funny tone Y/nnnnnnn~ babby (I Hate that pet name but this works ok so uh yeah) I love you so much AwE I love you so much you don't know how much I enjoy being with you my love then After that he put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer I moved to my side tho and kissed him on the nose and made let go which I can tell he didn't want me to do because he had such sad puppy eyes I gotten up to sit up hit him on the leg take off you're shoes and I am gonna go get you some water you smell like the bar I went out of the room to get cup of water and went back to room seeing him sitting down and came to me a bit fast and tried hug me I stopped him and told him AGELESS!?! You almost made me drop the glass of water and I know damn well you're aren't gonna clean it you couldn't even walk normally without almost stepped on kittens tail! He said ok fine give me it downed the glass and sat back down and he patted the bed with his hand telling me sit down but first I gotta put back this cup now.before putting the cup away I got one kittens and grapped it petted for a bit and I had forgot about Ageless I only remembered beacuse I heard him say Y/N my lover come back in the bed! After letting the kitten back down I went back and went up to the bed he was sitting there was his big puppy eyes saying Why did you take so longgg his face looking 🥺 after sitting by him I pushed him down and got on top of him (heheh.hehe.. ik what ur thinking you get coal this Christmas!/j)
Kissed his face which he was totally fine with I could tell he wanted something like this he tried taking his shirt off I stopped him telling him No Ageless your to drunk mabye another time. He got little mad but I cupped his chin kissing him and after a second he kissed me with a passionate kiss now Ageless move ur but I wanna cuddle and the way you acted earlier I can tell u want to hut wait. Ageless saying But Y/nnnnn u have been but so mean to me not letting us gave fun tonight not even laying down with me for 10 minutes I didn't hear him I just walked off and got the kittens with him having surprised look but happy after I gotten on the bed and falling sleep again so fast.

We don't talk about how I always end the chapter with cuddles mk kk!