High school sweetheart

Y/n Pov <3

I freaking hate this. I cannot believe my mom is making me move to school. Well, I better put on my shoes. Where are my shoes? OH. Found them... My mom just looked at me, then told me to hurry up. After she left, I grabbed a rubber band and put my hair up, then ran down the stairs. After getting in the car, I put in one earbud so I could still hear others. After sitting down, I went on my phone and played my favorite song, Nights (by Frank Ocean or any you like but nights is good song :D ), and then I saw hell in person. It was a pretty big school. I told my mom I loved her, then left the car and went to the office. After walking into the office, I saw another kid sitting down. His hair was pretty long for a guy. I honestly wish I had that leather jacket. I walked to the front lady and asked if I could have a class schedule. She handed me over, then told me to go to the right side of the hall, and then I should look at the number rooms to help me a bit more as if I didn't think of that but I brushed that off and  I told her thank you and have a great day, then I walked out of the office. Then I had noticed  that long-haired boy look at me up and down. I got out, then looked down at my paper, and next thing I knew, I saw my paper get taken by the same boy. first day at new school and I already dislike this kid who does he think he is? After bit I spoke up and told him "Hey!? what was that for? I need that you know god can you least hand it over to me *After bit he handed back my paper and laughed little  "you know seeing you mad is so funny also pretty cute and worth so it what a guy cannot know what classes you have and while you look at that we have the first three classes together lucky me huh?"  

I looked at him confused and bit annoyed by him

"what do you mean we got three classes together and god you're very flirty also whats you're name?"

He only looked at me with a smirk and took my hand without a word and gently kissed it

"My name is geno and yes we have art together for first class than english than our adivsory sadly you got pe after that and I have math after that so we won't see each for all six classes"

I pulled away my hand after he kissed it as much I hated to admit his lips were softer than I had thought hes sure can be a gentlemen when he wants to be 

"Hey who said you could just take my hand whenever you wanna? and uh nice to meet you Geno you sure made a first impression on me now and uh you can call me Y/n and wow aleast I can three classes without you"

I rolled my eyes knowing this boy geno might say something flirty

"I mean I suppose having be with each other for like I suppose seven hours sounds bit boring once you say it out loud and hey who knows we might get long"

I was actually bit surpirsed he wasnt just being a dick to me well this very new to me aleast

"do you ever shut up? and shouldn't we be in class or something? and don't get your hopes high now geno"

Geno just laughed bit more while looking at me his eyes were actaully kinda pretty to look at if I was gonna honest with myself 

"Well I mean we just met who knows how this gonna end I mean you're gonna enjoy it here this school is the best of out there"

I could already notice that this geno guy was cocky and bit flirty and somewhat a gentlemen if he wants to be...

(HIII im back from the dead I had this in the drafts for awhile and Im working on part two :D)