smut? hehe~

About last week me and Ageless made a bet on who had better grades and I went over to his place to found out who had better grade me or him.

"So. I won the bet. I got the better grades. I'm not surprised-- I knew I'd win. And now..." Ageless smirked again, leaning forward and resting his elbows on the counter again.

"I want a reward."

Y/n looked at him and rolled her eyes

and what kind of reward now

This was exactly what he was hoping for, and he smirked once more.

"Let me give you a little hint. It's pretty obvious what I want. But I want to see you guess first. What do *you* think I'm going to want?"

Y/n spoke in annoyed tone

well maybe something I won't like that's for sure can you just tell me

Ageless leaned in closer, a devilish, teasing grin on his face now.

"I want to see you in a maid outfit."

Y/n looked at him shocked was he really about make her wear a maid outfit.?

 Ageless chuckled, and walked around behind the counter to the kitchen, where he retrieved the maid outfit from one of the drawers.

"I sure do. You can put it on in the bathroom. I'll wait right here for you or you could just change Infront of me'

y/n took the maid outfit she took it and ran off to the bathroom and changed she came back in the maid outfit.

Ageless was still leaned back on the counter, waiting patiently, but as he saw her in the maid outfit. his jaw nearly hit the floor.

He had known Y/n was a pretty girl, he'd seen her in a variety of outfits and hairstyles, but the maid uniform was on a... whole other level. He couldn't stop looking, and it was obvious what he was staring at.. 

Hey you weirdo I know were your looking at 

"I have every right to be." His eyes scanned her body now again, and his smirk grew to almost unbearable heights. "But. can I ask you to do one  more thing?

she looked even cuter than he thought she was. Every fiber of his being told him to kiss her, hold her down and do dirty things to her.

"Can you get on your Kness for me"

Y/n got into her Kness and looked at him Ageless couldn't believe his luck. He had her right where he wanted her, and he finally had her attention.

"This is good. This is very good."

He slowly unzipped his pants and he had only boxers on now and his obvious shaft was showing. he slowly took them off he spoke in Husky tone

come on You know what to do now!

Ageless couldn't help himself. He shuddered and felt his lips slightly curl up in a grin, his breath hitching for an instant as y/n sucked him. It had sent a rush all the way through his body, and his breath felt heavier in his lungs. One of his hands brushed up against her face.

"I think I see why guys like 'maid outfits', now.... You look absolutely magnificent."

Ageless instantly groaned, his back arching slightly. He couldn't believe what was happening.

This was exactly what he wanted. He quickly leaned down and went underneath the counter, where Y/n was. He grabbed her by the back of her head after bit he had her pushed into onto the counter y/n was starting to whimper loudly after he was able to breath. 

Ageless breath grew louder and even more desperate as he pushed his hips into hers. His hands ran up and down her back again, he kept pushing and pressing himself up against her. his face was hot, and his mind was only fixed on Y/n's body. He was so close to losing control. He moaned softly in between kisses. He was getting closer and closer to the climax, as he continued to kiss her and His lips pressing down harder and harder onto hers. He was also getting a little rough with his movements of grinding and hip thrusts. Y/n was moans and had her arms around him. Ageless breath grew louder and even more desperate as he pushed his hips into hers. His hands ran up and down her back again, he kept pushing and pressing himself up against her. his face was hot, and his mind was only fixed on Y/n's body. He was so close to losing control she moaned softly in between kisses. He was getting closer and closer to the climax, as he continued to kiss her. His lips pressing down harder and harder onto hers. He was also getting a little rough with his movements of grinding and hip thrusts into her harder and harder. Y/n couldn't feel legs anymore after he well came inside him.After a good few minute, Ageless finally pulled away. He was panting heavily, breathing through his mouth and his eyes fluttered open and closed rapidly as he tried to get the air back in his lungs. He sat on the floor behind the counter, leaning up against the wall with a hand on his chest to try and catch his breath He was finally calm, but a little worried that someone might have heard them.