Chapter 1

MOONBYUL POV

I was having a hard time right with my company. So much paperwork and meetings that I needed to do today. 

Yes, I am the CEO of Moon Company at the age of 26. I want to have fun and relax but I need to work.

I've been known for being a playgirl and I admit it, I just enjoy playing girls and even have a one-night stand with the girls I met.

I was in my thoughts when my Secretary Wheein came, "Ms. Moon, You have a meeting in 10 minutes with the board members..." She said,

"Okay, I'll follow in a bit, Thanks for reminding me, Puppy..." I said, "You're at work, Byul." She said and rolled my eyes on me.

Jung Wheein. She's not just my secretary but also my lovely friend. She applied as my secretary as my Dad wants because they knew that I was always flirting with my previous secretary.

"Such a grumpy puppy," I uttered, She looked back again and I just acted innocent while preparing myself.

---

After my meeting of course I went to my office again and did my papers, And my friends came to disturb me.

"Ms. Moon, you're so busy..." Seulgi said, "Yea Yea, Why are you guys here again? You hide in Wheein, don't you?" I asked, I quickly knew the answer when they all smiled at me. 

"What do you want?" I asked, "You forgot that my girlfriend was working here too?" Lisa said,

"Yea yea... You want me to call them so you two will be dead?" I asked, My one employee came in as we thought it was Wheein. 

"Oh! I'm sorry to disturb you, Ms. Moon... I just want to pass this paper to you... The one you needed, I just came in because I didn't see Ms. Jung outside," She said,

"Ah... Nah, That's Fine, Yongsun... Thank you, I'll tell Wheein to give this to you again later..." I said, She smiled and bowed before she left. I was just staring at her until she left my office.

"You like her?" I went back to my senses when Lisa asked me. "Huh? I would admit she's sexy, pretty, and actually cute..." I said,

"Do you admire your employees?" Seulgi asked, "I can help you, Byul... Yong unnie is actually Jennie's Cousin..." I was surprised at Lisa.

"Her what?"

"Her cousin... Let's drink this weekend if you want? I'll ask Jennie to invite Yong unnie... As far as I know, unnie is single..." Lisa said,

"Are you letting me play your girlfriend's cousin?" I jokingly asked, "You're dead to me then..."

"Come on, Let's drink. It's been a while too..." Seulgi said, "Ask Wheein if she wanted to go with them... I would find my play toy there," I proudly said.

---

THIRD POV

"Whee! Can we go to Bae and Jen right now?" Srulgi cutely asked, "Uh! Stop using that tone it's irritating! Just go!" Wheein exclaimed to her friends.

"And! Did you want to go with us on the weekend night? Byul will go with us," Lisa said, "Where?"

"At the usual Bar..."

"I'll think about it," As Wheein said, the two went to their girlfriends. "Hey Baby..." Lisa said, Jennie was shocked at her.

"You punk! Why are you here?" Jennie asked, "Nothing... Are you busy on the Weekend?" Lisa asked, Jennie shrugged.

"Why?"

"Let's go to the bar, You can invite your cousin too if you want..." Lisa said, "Bae!" Irene was surprised by Seulgi as she shouted.