Chapter 9

"I'm happy to know and meet you not only as my Playgirl Boss but as My Girlfriend... You heard it right, Girlfriend because from now on... We're officially dating. I hope you like my gift for you. I love you, Baby! Happy Birthday!" 

As the record ended, Byul broke down and looked at Solar. 

"What did you get?" Solar asked, Byul just hugged. "Confession..." Byul sobs, Solar chuckles, and wipes Byul's tears. 

"You're not joking? We're Officially Dating now?" Byul asked, Solar shook her head and smiled. "Yes, Baby... We are officially dating, So stop being Jealous of Eric," Solar softly said, wiping Her girl's tears.  Everyone was surprised at Solar and quickly congratulated the two. 

"Pinch me if I'm not dreaming..." Byul said, Solar kissed her girlfriend's lips instead, "You're not dreaming. It's a Big Yes, Byul-ah" Solar said, Byul hugged her tightly.

"I love you, Yongsun-ah... Gomawo, I won't break your trust, I promise..." Byul said, Solar rubs the girl's back. "I love you,"

"Stop crying there..." Solar keeps wiping Byul's tears. "Welcome to the family, Byul..." Mr. Kim said, Byul smiled and slightly bowed and got the last cassette.

It was Solar's cover song.

Byul was surprised as she heard Solar singing for the first time.

"Omo! Omo! Waa~" Byul exclaimed, smiling and listening to the cassette. She quickly removed her earphone and let everyone hear it.

"That's my cousin..." Jennie exclaimed, "Your voice is so sweet..." Byul uttered, "Aaagh... No, Babe... Can I hear it live?" Byul asked, Solar eyes widened.

"Aahhh Unnie... I told you," Solar whines at her sister, "Jebal~" Byul pleaded. Solar nodded and started to sing. Byul was staring at Solar.

Everyone Clapped for Solar. "That was amazing!" Byul exclaimed, "You're so whipped, Byul..." Seulgi said, Byul rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, You like my gifts?" Solar asked, Byul smiled and nodded. "A lot! I will always play this cassette in the car, when I'm alone and In the office..." Byul proudly said, "Really... Gomawo,"

"I thought it was a family date but why were we watching your sweetness here?" Lisa asked, Byul rolled her eyes. "I appreciate your efforts... But, I have a little favor..." Byul said, Solar looked confused.

"Uhmm... Stop working..." Byul said, Solar eyes widened, "What?! No way... Babe, I'm going to give birth in 3 months and you wanted me to stop?" Solar asked,

"It was bad for you to be overworked and stressed. Your back and stuff might hurt for the next few months, you need to stay at home besides, I could handle everything on it..." Byul said, Solar shakes her head.

"I won't let you handle everything..."

"Please? You can go to the office every day if you want to buy to work nope..."Byul said, Solar shakes her head. "You can go back after a year if the baby grows up or around 2 years old..." Byul said,

"But..."

"Let's just have the deal... I'll still give you your salary, just stay at home and don't work..." Byul said, 

"It's unfair to them...I told you don't treat me so much because I'm still your employee, Our relationship at work is different,"

"Then, I'll fire you. I will tell your manager," Byul quickly said, Solar sighed. 

"I resigned months ago but you don't want to..." 

"Babe..." Byul said, "Aiish, Fine Fine..." Solar uttered,