Chapter ~ One

Chapter One

The plush lady's club was bursting with raw sexual energy from its many patrons, “Forever Young,” was the first of his kind in the heart of the city and business was thriving.

It was an exclusive club that catered to the every whim of the rich bored housewives of New York’s society's elite; politicians, doctors, world renowned scientists. Neglected wives feasted on the companionship of the handsome virile studs that warmed the overworked husbands' cold beds while they were away.

It was a place that made your wildest fantasies becoming reality; your most burning desires being completely satisfied and left you wanting more until you got more.

The night was young buzzing with insatiable yearning and expensive perfume hung in the air. The loaded bar overflowed with fine champagne and expensively dress women of Manhattan hanging tightly to the muscular arms of young men half their ages. Bleached teeth was on display and make up covered Botox faces were sculptured to perfection.

Lust coated every pouted lip that parted slightly to attract the affections of the men for the night. Haughty laughter echoed in the lavish surroundings of numerous private rooms decorated to fulfil all the naughty fancies of the sexually depraved.

Leonardo was a man of twenty five with untamed brown hair that enveloped his handsome face; a 6'1 frame with a very trim body, stormy grey eyes that pierced souls with one glance and long dedicated fingers that wheeled unreal magic.

Sex was his gift, a gift that Leonardo generously gave. He perfected the art of pleasuring the opposite sex through his passion, grace and seduction.

Leonardo believed that the woman's body was her temple, a temple that he treasured and held dear.

As Leonardo made his way into the entrance of the club, shadows danced to his footsteps with eager anticipation radiating raw sex appeal; tongues waggled and eyes crawled over him assessing each and every perfection of his chiselled body.

Manicured fingers were flashed and waved as housewives adjusted their ample bosoms and batted their lashes at the hot young ass that exuded confidence and screams eroticism.

Darting tongues caressed their moist lips, moans were stifled and hooded eyes were cemented to every spellbinding limber step Leonardo took to his special room.

Leonardo was the epitome of VIP, victor in pleasures. He was the most desired, expensive Gentleman at Forever Young.

Leonardo had only three clients; Elena Lyons 29, second wife to the business mogul John Lyons, Elizabeth Tames 43, was only known  by the employees of the club she is the  wife of the politician and philanthropist David Tames but Roma Reaps 25, second wife to the Construction King Michael Reaps, known in other dark circles as the Grim Reaper was his main client in the club known by everyone.

The Three as known by the employees were the richest patrons of the club and the most powerful women of the Manhattan society's elite.

Typing his pin for the door, he entered his private room removing his Calvin Klein Jacket loosening his purple silk tie.

Venturing further he smelt the alluring scent of Roma's French fragrance assaulting his senses. Smirking devilishly, he slowly saunters to the end of the lavish four post bed that was fitted with blood red satin sheets and the beautiful Roma.

Her dark hair was fanned over the bed in waves and her body fitted in sexy black lace lingerie that left very little to the imagination with her 6' Christian blood red Louboutin pumps gracing her feet daintily.

“You are beautiful,” voiced Leonardo huskily as his eyes roamed the soft curves of Roma's delicious body. He always wondered how any man ignored the large sexual appetite of the erogenous woman before him.