Chapter ~ Two

Chapter Two

Anna was probably the least affected Manhattanite tonight by the cold night that grabbed each and every part of exposed skin like a horny teenager.

The wheels in her brain were in overdrive - grinding and creaking as it protested loudly. Her father's request, more like demand, burned every fibre in her being.

No bottle was left unturned in the path of hurricane Anna raging with her long lean legs, stomping, muttering and cursing till no end.

How could he do this to her? Was it the refusal of the Botox appointment he got her for Christmas? Or was the old man becoming senile?

Anna's mind rambled off all the possibilities of the punishment she was given, "F*ck!" she screamed into the night to no one in particular.

Persons stopped and stared at the odd girl stomping, kicking and screaming, Ann felt the release of the most need frustration, and with eyes closed Anna muttered words of encouragement to herself.

Anna had the strange feeling that she was being watched, popping one eye open, she saw the shocked glances of her audience, " Okay people, nothing to see here, go on with your drama free lives, this program is over," Anna shouted with hands waving like a mad woman .

Her father, her damn old man had demanded that she learnt the ins and outs of the numerous businesses he had because, "One day Anna, this will all be yours."

Yeah f*cking me.

Demanding that she worked in the f*ck house he had as a junior manager. She felt like a secondary Pimp, her Father being the Pimp daddy.

How was this using her degree from College?

If she wanted the proper technique on how to bend her knees, she would have asked the hooker that frequented the corner instead of four f*cking years in College studying business.

Anna knew she wasn't nunnery material but from what she heard from her friends' naughty confessions about their pleasure conquests, a lot of her body parts remained very virginal.

She was no frail virgin, no prude, but her passport to visit "down under" was yet to be issued.

That man would be the end of her, she without a doubt treasured and loved her father but sometimes, just sometimes she wanted to ring his f*cking rich neck, but that would only give him an excuse for more little "tweaks" as he called them, "Our bodies Anna Marie ... is like a house, every now and then we need to redecorate."

Yeah whatever daddy, soon you'll be a real sculpture.

~

Anna and her two best friends, Olivia and Rachel walked into Club Fire as loud music thundered through the many speakers, which her dad owned to release some much needed steam.

The dance floor was crowded with pairs dancing to Justin Timberlake's ♪ "Suit & Tie" ....

I be on my suit and tie, shit tie, shit tie

Wait a minute. You ready, JT?

Anna walked seductively swinging her hips to the bar lost in the lyrics of the song, Olivia and Rachel were already on the dance floor sandwiched by two very fine-looking men.

Anna chose to forget about her Dad, Forever Young and all her worries and enjoy what the night brought.

I can't wait 'til I get you on the floor, good-looking