Chapter ~ Six

Chapter Six

The city was buzzing with life as Leonardo and Gabriel made their way to the subway. “Dude, where the hell are we heading?” questioned Gabriel for the fifth time trying to stay in step with Leo’s long strides.

Leonardo’s eyes examined the bustling crowd noting each and every curious glance cast at them.

Tapping his shoulder Gabriel sighed frustrated for the last half an hour he has been trying to talk to Leonardo but got no response or even a glance in his direction from his nervous looking friend.

From the corner of his eyes Leonardo looked at Gabe mouthing, “To your left in the corner,” a puzzled look adorned Gabriel’s face as he craned his neck carefully not to draw any attention to himself, peering discreetly over his shoulder bright blue creeping eyes followed their every move.

“Oh no,” he muttered, “what the f*ck is she doing here?” He sputtered; throwing back his head glaring beyond the dark sky reflecting his feelings. Amy was hot on their trails, swerving and blending into the evening crowd.

Leonardo knew she would not have given up that easily, the moment he left his apartment building he could feel her beady eyes burning holes into his back.

She was an f*cking thorn in his side, a huge f*cking thorn, “how are you gonna lose her man,” asked Gabriel weaving through the tang of people on the street.

No reply came for Leonardo, his handsome face was contorted with annoyance and impatience , he had no f*cking time for Amy Fergus in his life right now when he had more important things to do.

She darted, hid around corners spying and loving the thrill of the chase of her sexy bachelor. Her pounding heart thundered with lust, college was a long time but she still smelt of his manly scent on her body seeing as how she stowed away the clothes she wore that night.

He still made her toes curl with every wasted touch he made. But Leonardo was oblivious to the fact that he was drugged along with his date that night.

She hated that bitch kissing her man, rubbing her heavy tits all over him. So she did the only thing she could for him to make love to her; she dressed like his date and switched places with the unconscious girl passed out on the dorm bathroom floor and ravaged him like a hungry deranged lioness.

A sick grin played on her lips as her memory ran rampant in her cunning f*cked up mind, her panties dripping wet and her sex throbbed while her oddly bright bulb like eyes gleamed swirling with insanity twinkling like the North Star.

Okay Leonardo thought this is it, gripping Gabriel’s shoulder he quickly diverted his steps into a clothing store and hid in the rack of clothes. Peering at the door he waited for the loon to enter and like clockwork, her eager steps echoed.

Her eyes focused surveying place to place, seeking her prey. Pushing her glasses into her pocket, she darted into the aisle for her missing man.

“Dude, this is it after the count of three, we run like hell,” voiced Leonardo seriously gazing at Gabriel who nodded in agreement. “Ok, 1, 2, 3,” counted Leonardo sprinting for the exit with Gabriel hot on his heel.

Blurring pass unsuspecting pedestrians throwing dirty glances their way; Leonardo skidded to a stop, hailing a cab while he bounced zealously on his feet with both guys literally diving for the door when the cab halted.

“Drive, drive,” they begged the curious cab driver glaring at them through his rear view mirror, “where to boys?” he asked muttering curses under his breath while he hauled into the on-going traffic.

Sinking in their seats, Leonardo craned his neck looking through the back windscreen at the very upset Amy, stomping and cursing with her creepy eyes searching the crowd, a sigh of relief escaped his lips while he ran his fingers through his hair wiping the sweat beading on his forehead.

“Here,” replied Leonardo to the cab driver handing him the paper with Roma’s address. Gabriel was deep in thought reeling from what Amy was capable of and being sorry for his friend.

Silence was the main passenger for the rest of the ride with frustration as co-passenger.

The cab drove into the rich and luxurious part of Manhattan with housewives hands filled with shopping bags and miniature size dogs.

The cab halted at the towering apartment building fitted with numerous different nations’ flags and posh dressing doormen. Paying and exiting the cab, Leonardo felt anxious and a bit out of place.

Men and women alike stared at the duo, men wondering who they were while women wondered what were underneath.

“What are we doing here? Questioned Gabe drinking in his surroundings. Shoving his hand in his pocket, Leonardo replied, glancing up at the architectural magnificent, “we’re here to see Roma Reaps.”

Gabriel’s frame stiffens with tension emanating off him. “Why the f*ck are we here to see her?” spat Gabe. Without a reply Leonardo walked into the lobby with Gabriel stalking him with his jaw clinched tightly.  

The receptionist face lit up with a wanting smile in hopes to attract their attention, with each step they made her m0uth widened un-naturally.

Leonardo’s magical hands grabbed the desk with his long fingers trailing the smooth edges; he spun his magic web on the smiling woman with deep hungry eyes.

“Good evening, we are here to see Mrs Roma Reaps in the penthouse,” advised Leonardo with a smooth as silk tone.

Internally she sighed with envy at Mrs Reaps. Her eyes rapped them both stripping them of their clothes, licking her lips she pushed her sex forcefully pressing her body to the table when a shiver traced its fingers over her tingling spine, a year was too long she thought.

Clearing his throat awkwardly Leonardo glanced at her name tag, “Excuse me Rebecca,” he smiled seductively dazzling the woman, “it’s a surprise, so we would really appreciate it if you didn’t tell her we are on our way up.”

Gabriel shifted from foot to foot with the pheromones Rebecca released when she blatantly stared at his crotch biting her pink lips.

Her stare deepened with her lips slightly parted, touching her arm lightly warmth spread over her igniting her already wanting frame.

Breaking her dirty spell Rebecca’s mouth moved off its own accord, “yes sir that would be my privilege to assist you with anything,” she replied, “anything at all.”

“Thank you Rebecca, such a beautiful name,” he replied with a slight shudder trying to massage her ego. As he walked to the elevator he turned sending a flirty wink at Rebecca, her breath hitched with a thousand flames nipping at her heels.

“Geez man, trying to give the girl a heart attack,” voice Gabriel finally as they rode up to the penthouse. “Well, how else would we have gotten in?” queried Leonardo with a mischievous smirk planted on his face.

The elevator stopped and opened to reveal a beautiful apartment, stepping out they walked to the door with nerves lining their bodies. “Are you sure about this?” asked Gabriel sending a worried glance at his friend. “Yeah, I am,” replied Leo.

“Very sure,” he confirmed.

The moment was here and now right before them, here goes nothing thought Leonardo, releasing the breath he unknowingly held he knocked and waited for what it seem like eternity to him.

Finally the door was wrenched open to reveal two smoky orbs burning with cold interest.