5

“62 year-old woman presents with acute onset of crampy abdominal pain, distention, and subsequent nausea and vomiting. Her last BM was 8 hours ago and no recent flatus. She had a hysterectomy 15 years ago. She is afebrile, has normal vitals, and her abdomen is soft but diffusely tender and distended. What is the cause of the patient’s intestinal obstruction?”

Ben raised his hand quickly.” It could be adhesions. 60 percent of incidents come from adhesions after surgery.”

“That’s correct.” Dr. Rowell voiced, “but do you recognize something else?” He asked the students.

Ben looked at the films and he thought for a second. “It’s not adhesions. I mean she has adhesions but she also has a hernia and I’m pretty sure I’m looking at a strangulated bowel obstruction.”

“Correct. Tomorrow we are going to take Mrs. Wilkins in and I’m going to fix the bowel obstruction but I want you to scrub in Warren, you will complete the hernia repair from start to finish. Congratulations.” Dr. Rowell voiced.

“Go inform Mrs. Wilkins of our treatment course.” He instructed.

Ben came home with a simulab hernia repair model. It allowed him to practice direct and indirect hernias. He wanted all the practice he could get for his surgery tomorrow afternoon. He wanted to be good and flawless.

He placed the model on the small table he brought into the guest room and pulled out his tools. He found the video of Miranda teaching her technique and he played it on the TV screen, following her steps.

Miranda came home and she heard talking and figured it was from Ben in the guest room looking at something. She would be a liar to say she didn’t miss her husband really bad.

She walked to the guest room and stood for a second.

“Is that me?” Miranda asked standing in the doorway.

“Uh yeah. An inguinal hernia repair.” Ben said sheepishly, mimicking her steps.

“You’re scrubbing in?”

“Yeah, I have to do one tomorrow afternoon.”

“Congratulations.” She said softly.

“Thanks I just need to go over the technique so I will be good tomorrow.”

“I’m surprised you’re watching mine.” Miranda admitted.

“You’re still the best.” Ben replied.

Miranda blushed heavily and looked down at her hands. She walked into the room standing over and watching his hands work.  He had it for the most part but he needed a little guidance. she reached down and guided his hands.

“Retract the spermatic chord… by passing the ilioinguinal nerve.” She said softly.

“Now we take the Mesh and suture along the conjoint tendon. And suture along the shelving edge of the inguinal ligament.” She instructed smoothly.

Ben turned back and looked up at his wife.

“What?” Miranda asked almost afraid that she crossed the line with touching him.

“You’re so beautiful.” Ben told her sincerely and she smelled so good. He missed her being around him.

“Thank you.” She returned blushing. Ben smiled at her and reached out to touch her heated cheeks. He rubbed his thumbs around her face before standing and kissing her lips.

Miranda moaned instantly and deepened the kiss. God she missed this so much. It quickly turned from soft to hard. Ben waged war against her mouth. Conquering it with his tongue as he thrust it deep inside, stroking and claiming, subduing her own tongue with the wet probing of his.

Miranda was panting heavily and shuddering. Her center was already throbbing and needy. She wanted him now and couldn’t wait too much longer.

Ben began nibbling on her ear before moving down to her neck to place kisses and suck. Miranda leaned her head over to give him more access. She fiddled with the tie of her wrap dress, undoing it. She moved her hands and pushed the dress off her arms so it could hit the floor.

Ben looked down at Miranda in her black sheer panty set and he groaned. She was so dam beautiful to him it was almost painful to look at her and now he wanted all of her, all at once, but he didn’t even know where to begin. Undoubtedly, and like he thought always, she had a model’s face, striking features, fathomless eyes that could drown a man. But to him her body belonged to a porn star. Her large, round breast jiggled with even the slightest movement. Just breathing moved them and he was captivated by her brown skin and her dark nipples showing through the material. Ben pulled her into him before lifting her and walking with her into their bedroom, laying her on the bed.

He again grazed his eyes down her almost naked body that he hasn’t had the pleasure of seeing. He looked across the flush plane of her abdomen, her wide hips, seemingly endlessly long legs, and even with her flat on her back, her ass was so large, the fleshy cheeks spilled out beneath her. 

Why was his wife made to be so fuckable. He couldn’t wait to palm her big, fuckable ass as he drilled her from behind, stuffing her full of his penis as he used all that ass to drag her flush against him for every one of his deep, powerful thrusts. Just the thought caused precum to leak out from the tip, and as much as he wanted to flip her over and fuck her doggy style, not even bothering to remove her panties, he resisted.  Their first time together in months, he wanted to watch her every expression as he gave it to her good, but later, later he would definitely have her on her knees and bent over while he pounded into her from behind.

Ben took his shirt and pants off leaving his boxers on to keep his control. He crawled over top of Miranda and placed a wet kissed on her neck and then another, and another before making his way down her body. Miranda sat up and reached behind herself to undo her bra. Ben pulled it off her arms before brushing his lips across her breast. Miranda gasped at the wet flick of his tongue against her nipples. When he sucked the harden peaks into his mouth she moaned loudly and reached up to grasped the back of his head, holding him closer.

Miranda’s juices were gathering and if it wasn’t for her panties they would have dripped onto the bed. She writhed beneath him as he palmed and groped her breast and sucked on the other, flicking the nipple with his tongue. He lifted high enough above her so for several moments he could massage them both, almost like kneading dough.

Ben continued his journey down the length of her body until his face was less than an inch from her swollen, and wet pussy. She thought maybe he would tease her, then slowly wind her up until she was panting and begging, but Ben had no such plans. Like a man starving, he buried his face against her core, and just dove in. His lips closed around her clit, sucking and nibbling as he slipped a finger, and then another inside her dripping pussy.

“Oh God,” Miranda cried out, her head falling back against the pillow, her eyes closing shut. Pleasure stormed through her, hot and sharp. Miranda’s hands found their way to his head once again, and she held on for dear life, her hips rocking off the bed.

With an animalistic growl, he clutched her thighs with both hands, holding her still. The absence of what had grown to now three fingers inside of her caused Miranda to moan in protest, but it wasn’t long before she didn’t even miss those fingers. He stroked her with his tongue, stabbing it in and out and curling it against the roof of her pussy, sending a rush of warmth flowing through her body. 

He alternated between fucking her with his hot tongue and sucking on her clit until he knew she was almost there, right at the edge.

Miranda’s legs began to tremble, every muscle in her body tensed. She felt pleasure building and building, and that’s when he stopped tonguing her just long enough to wrap his lips around her swollen clit and suck it deep into his mouth.  “Benjamin.” Miranda chanted.

At the same time, he released one of her thighs and plunged two of his fingers inside of her again, all at once. The pulsing pleasure of him working over her clit, clashed with the thrusting of his fingers.  She screamed, clawed and shuddered her way to the most violent, mind numbing orgasm she swore she had ever known.  Her juices flooded out of her and drenched Ben’s face, and Miranda worried for a second that her husband might not be able to breathe.

But she dropped it when he moaned against her slick lips, buried his face even deeper in and licked and sucked up her cum, making erotic noises as he did. Miranda slumped backwards, boneless and numb, and even after her breathing evened, she noticed Ben remained between her thighs as if he couldn’t get enough. The vision of him along with the sounds he made, even though she’d just climaxed, desire began to pulse through her once more. But before Miranda could begin another ascent toward bliss, Ben abruptly stopped. In one fluid motion, he raised himself above her with her legs draped over his shoulders, he pushed his boxers down his thighs and positioned on his knees between her spread thighs.

Their gazes met and this time what Miranda glimpsed in his eyes confused her.  She could tell he was still angry at her, that was hard to miss, she saw it almost everyday, but there was also a look on his face which she could only describe as bewilderment. It was as if a war now waged within him, and she became convinced of this when he scowled down at her, but she couldn’t give it a second thought when he lined himself up and pushed his hips forward and thrust so deep inside her she literally could not breathe for several seconds.

“Oh my dam.” Miranda whimpered in pleasure.

“Fuck Miranda Bailey.” Ben groaned in bliss. He tried to hold out and take this slow but he wanted his wife so bad, it was nearly impossible.

Ben thrust his dick inside of Miranda over and over, fucking her like a wild animal as he pounded.

“yess uh yess.” She called out.
Miranda gripped his arms, her nails digging into his triceps as she stared up at him. His gaze was hooded with lust as he watched the soft pillows of her breast bounce up and down with each thrust.

“Wider, spread your legs wider. I need to get deeper inside this pussy,” he demanded, his breaths coming out of him as harsh pants. Sweat dotted his skin as he worked her body over.

Miranda didn’t want to comply because she didn’t know if she could take him deeper than he was already going, but like always her body was his to command because it obeyed.

“Uh Ben.” Miranda cried out, she relaxed her body and let the pleasure and a hint of pain mingle together.

“Dam baby.” Ben whispered against the shell of her ear, his warm breath causing her to tremble.

“Now come on let’s cum. Spread those beautiful thighs and give me some more pussy. Take this dick and let’s cum. Make me cum.”

Miranda swore his words were like fingertips because they sent shivers down her spine. Her body responded to his command and her legs fell open more, her hips lifting off the bed to meet him thrust for pulsing thrust.

“Fuck yes, Miranda God I missed this.”

“I missed this too and you.” Miranda responded clawing at him.

If she thought Ben had been wild before, he lost it then. He drilled into her, his thrusting hips now erratic as he hammered his dick inside of her. Forcing her legs up until her toes were pointing to the sky, he held them high and spread wide, as his flesh slapped and smacked against hers, echoing off the walls around them to blend with the sounds of his harsh grunts and her desperate moans.

Another ball of pleasure was building within Miranda, and she threw her hips at Ben in earnest, fucking him as hard as he was fucking her, as she strained towards another orgasm. It hit Miranda so hard and so fast that her vision blurred. She arched up, her head flew back and screamed as her body erupted with fiery pleasure and her pussy gushed with her hot release. Blood pounded in her ears, but even though she was mostly out of it, she still heard Ben call out her name before slamming into her one final time and exploding.

His body shook violently as he released hot, milky spurts inside her, coating the walls of her core with his cum. He came for a full minute, his semen leaking out of her to forge a wet, warm trail from the mouth of her pussy all the way to the bed to stain the sheets beneath them, but Miranda didn’t care. She couldn’t care, because she was in a lust drunk daze. She clenched and unclenched the muscles of her vagina like a tight fist around his stiff penis, eliciting a sharp curse from deep within him, but Miranda didn’t stop.  She worked his dick until he was completely wrung dry, and his cock began to soften. They were both a panting, sweat slick, mess when finally he collapsed down onto the bed beside her. After some time had passed, she looked over at him.

Ben knew that in the next round he would actually take it slow for her. He couldn’t fuck all his frustrations away, it wouldn’t solve anything but leave her sore. He was both a gentle and rough lover and often stayed in a good mixture between the two but tonight Miranda made it impossible for him to give it to her any other way but rough and hard. The fact that he didn’t cum when he first pushed inside had been a miracle. He pulled her close to him and placed her leg on top of his.

Ben took the tip of his penis and placed it back at her opening before pushing in slowly. Miranda moved slowly milking him with her hot wet vise. It didn’t take long before the two of them were cuming again.

“I love you.” Miranda declared in the middle of her orgasm.

“I love you too.” Ben replied still moving inside of her slowly as Miranda cupped the back of his head. They kissed passionately before breaking apart to catch their breaths. 

Ben pulled out of her and turned to look up at the ceiling. Dam she was amazing.

Miranda moved to grab the sheets and pull it up over her. The bed looked tore up from their constant motions and her occasional tugs at the sheets.

Ben moved to get off of the bed. He found his boxers and pulled them on before grabbing his clothes.

“You really just got out of this bed and is attempting to leave our room?”

“I was going to finish practicing for my surgery tomorrow.” Ben replied.

“Yeah and you had no intentions of coming back. That was your excuse to leave.” Miranda rolled her eyes frustrated.

“I didn’t just fuck a one night stand. I fucked my husband or would like to think I made love with my husband “ Miranda said sadly.

“Miranda I-

“Look I’m sorry Ben. I really am. I didn’t realize what I was doing. I was mad and disappointed, but that doesn’t make it right. I promise I didn’t do it to hurt you. I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you.” She said sincerely, tears forming in her eyes.

Ben stared at her for a second before walking out of the room. “Benjamin. I said I was sorry.” She said loudly before falling back on the bed.

She grabbed the pillow beside her and put it over her face in frustration.

Ben grabbed the tools and the model before walking back into their bedroom. He looked over at his wife with her back turned to him.

“Sit up.” He told her softly.

Miranda did as told and put a pillow behind her back. Ben got into the bed and sat between her legs. His back was against her chest and he pulled the sheets up over their legs before placing the model on his lap.

“Walk me through your technique again.”

“Okay.” Miranda whispered and she grabbed his right hand with the tools.

Ben leaned his head back to look at her face. He saw her tears falling, he reached out and wiped them before kissing her forehead, nose and then lips.

“I forgive you, I love you and I’m sorry too.”

“Ben I really didn’t mean to.” Miranda told him again.

“I know and I believe you.” He responded turning to face her. He let go of the forceps and pulled her into a hug.

“Okay, isolate and mobilize the spermatic cord. The cord is elevated up and out of the incision site.” Miranda as she turned back to show him.