chapter one lonely

In my house it has always been dark, quiet and silent. For as long as I could remember I've been alone even as a young child I wasn't allowed to go outside. My dad well,correction my stepfather.was not proud of who I was I was a child born out of wedlock so he hated me the only time I had ever seen my mom was when she was teaching me things like math, history, science,reading,cooking and learning how to defend myself. Now here I am all alone appreciating the sentiment. Because of those lessons I've been able to survive this long it's been eight whole years and the one thing I regret was never asking her why she'd do it. why did she have to go,why leave me I mean she did love me right well I would know. All this time I've been studying at home and I've been able to go under the radar but it's kind of getting hard I have a Butler there and sometimes he takes care of me but he doesn't pay much attention.He just does what he's told which is mainly to take care of me and my mother place. This year I'm going to a new high school It's an American academy I'm determined to make friends.I don't want to be lonely anymore kind of hurts to look out the window and watch other kids pass me by I want to walk outside but it's hard because that seems to be the one thing that my butler won't let me do.But, this year I finally get to go to school and I'm going to make a change in this boring life of mine quote me on it .I'm not going to look out the window anymore and wish it was me, it's going to be me  Lucas Evelyn Lucius Jr is finally going to make some friends.