Chapter 8: Abyss

Whimpers of pain, mixed in with pleasure — echoes past my lips as my eyes watered with hot tears.

I could feel his hard cock moving inside my body, and hear the sloshing sounds my pussy made as it lubricated his cock the harder he would fuck me.

In and out, back and forth, he would slide his dick into my burning heat.

"Aaah!" I whimper as Maxwell grips my ass tightly, sliding his thick cock into me.

"Please, no more. No more, I'm so sore." I sob, my face buried in the pillow as my entire body twitched, and burned with sensitivity.

Maxwell kisses my spine, and slaps my ass before finally pulling out of me with a pop! and I shudder at the instantaneous relief that washes over my body.

Taking a deep breath, I let my body go lax as I lay immobile on the bed, incapable of moving.

I was wasted.

My brain was fuzzy, my vision was blurry, and my breathing was labored. I could hardly feel my limbs, and my insides felt like putty.

In all my years, I've never been — fucked, the way Maxwell does it, nor as long. Just having him breathe on me felt like committing blasphemy, and painted a picture that clearly showed him as the dominant one out of the both of us.

I was so deep, and so lost in my lucid thoughts that I never heard the water running in my bathroom. When I feel the bed dip under Maxwell's weight, and he lifts me off the bed, my heart jumps as I wrap my arms around him.

The bathroom mirror was foggy, and the air felt warm.

Maxwell steps into the bath with me clutched in his arms and lowers us both down into the steaming hot water.

A whimper passes my lips as the water grazes my sensitive skin, and I feel Maxwell's hand travel down my hips to push the water over parts of my body that had not been submerged underwater.

What was he doing? Was this, aftercare?

He positions me infront of him, with my back pressed to his chest. His still hard cock poking into my back.

He takes both my legs and spreads them, planting my feet on either side of him, leaving me vulnerable and exposed.

His hands come around my body, and I suck in a haggard breath as his greedy fingers travel downward.

"Maxwell?"

"Ssshhh..."

His fingers find my clit under the hot water and presses down on the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Struggling to control my outburst, I bite my lip and throw my head back as he begins to slowly massage my clit.

"Haaaaa..."

Hadn't he have enough? Was making me orgasm so important to him, that he'd make me suffer like this? God, help me.

A pleading whimper echoes pass my lips, as my stomach cramps. He was gonna force another orgasm from me while we were both in a bathtub soaking, and I don't know if I could survive another.

My skin was already so sensitive, and my body was already so tense it was a wonder I was still functional at this point.

His fingers start to increase in speed and pressure, causing me to grip unto his hand as I cry out.

"Maxwell!"

Again, for the umpteenth time my body was spasming uncontrollably as I came, desperately wailing his name. I was hyperventilating on my way down from my orgasmic high, feeling his warm kisses hit my shoulders repeatedly as my head swayed.