Intro

Why is she here?

Why is she still here?

Y/N the mysterious figure that exists only in names and "pictures".

"Pictures" of "Y/N" were hung on the wall in almost every room of the mansion.

Glass boxes of supposed items that were present or used by the figure "Y/N".

Only a fairytale of "The free swallow" exists and is the only book that contains knowledge of the said person.

There are of course other books like "The lotus and swallow." "Two green Jade." And "The silenced figure" that describes what Y/N is like but none of them are in greater detail than "The free swallow".

The person who found out about Y/N was a man named William Aurelius Burton. The man claimed to have seen the figure's dress and that he took notice that her skin was all black like the void. (Not trying to be racist, please don't kill me.)

The man hires talented artists to draw the picture of her in great detail and that results in many pictures of her everywhere.

People make tales of the figure while all of them are based on her being angelic, however a tale around town Suglexy Don wasn't having it. They create tales that describe her as an evil witch that feasts on any human to regain health and be human.

That tale spread everywhere but then around a few days later that town was never found ever again.

Y/N, a being that may or may not exist. No matter what name you call her she is still just a picture.

A silhouette of being or not she's just an existing picture.

However, people said she takes great liking to classical music. People after learning it from a fairytale would try to perform a ritual to bring her to them with the promise of being loved by her and bring fortune to you for a lifetime.

People would play classical music all night and some have passed away from exhaustion or gotten critically ill.

Some blame it on the whole Y/N thing while others say that it's the person who tried to perform the ritual's fault.

Y/N was also described as very elegant and is a true beauty. Any man who has seen her will triple in attractions and handsomest while girls would triple the beauty of that girl and she surely is going to meet the soulmate of hers.

Y/N is a classified mythical being that people now just admire from pictures and books that have her.

William Aurelius Burton is long dead at that point and the pictures of Y/N were generously bought by the shadow family member after one of their visits to the neighboring town.

The picture was even bought by The Grandfather himself and was shown to every noble in the mansion as one of the newest works done by humans.

Grandfather sent people to hang all of them around the mansion as part of the decorations.

Nothing else happens much as people pay no mind to the pictures that were hung nearly everywhere so it falls to ignorance and still stays on the wall for the newer dolls to admire before repeating the cycle.

Happy birthday to you Y/N.

You just turned another year older than before.

No age was exchanged.

No age assumptions.

Nothing.

Happy birthday to you.