Story progression

"Y/N. The food is here."

"Thank you."

Y/N sits at the spacious table that have two seats. One seat is occupied by none other then her.

The living doll comes inside the room with a few others wearing a veil on their faces like the veiled dolls. They each place a dish on the table and goes to stand in a queue.

Y/N look at all the food as she takes a few minutes to think.

"Bring this to my dearest sister." Y/N said as she looks at one of the living doll.

"I'm on it." With that the doll takes the dish that Y/N points at and exits the room.

"Ugh, you do know I can't eat all of this right? That little warrior of those adults gets the best treatment while I get fed with this much food?! She's probably starving!" Y/N exaggerated as the others looks straight at her and sweat dropped.

"Well, I apologize Mistress Y/N. They specifically requested these to your room because you ate all of it last time." One of the other living doll said.

"Well I only ate a few plates and I send them to the other shadows. Ugh, you guys don't understand me at all! This totally isn't it. I'm gonna perish because this is not the vibe at all!" Y/N speaks in her special words as the others have quite a hard time understanding them. Well, at least one of them is programed right.

"I totally understand you Mistress Y/N. It's giving bad taste." One of them bows as the others look at the doll then bows too.

"I know right? And they also requested that I speaks like the other shadows! It's unfair!" Y/N said crossing her arms and pouting while looking away.

"Uhm... Mistress Y/N..?" One of the living dolls spoke in a quite voice.

Y/N glance at the living doll as she turns to the living doll.

"Honestly, you guys might be forgetting something." Y/N said as she looks at them sternly.

"Forgive us! O'mighty Mistress Y/N, Sparrow of the Shadow House!"

They all speak in unison as they kneel on the floor with their head low.

"There it is! Now that's more like it! Hah... How I feel powerful but also... It's cringe." Y/N said smiling proudly then she cringed at it as she finally sits down at her seat.

"*Sighs* I feel like I get treated too well and I honestly don't like it. What about the Jade princess or the highest of hills of the shadows?" Y/N said as she plays with her food.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒖𝒙𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒚! 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒐.

Y/N looks at the nearest living doll to her as she snaps her finger.

"You, come closer." Y/N gestured as the living doll walks closer to her.

"Yes, Mistress Y/N?" The doll said.

"Send a request to the adults that I want their little warrior to have the same room as I do. Maybe make it more grand. No no, for all of the others." Y/N said as she looks around her room.