Fool.

Y/N steps out into the garden at night because no one should be awake around such a late time but unbeknownst to her, a certain someone is.

Y/N ran away from her many faces as she stands in the middle of the garden as she bathes in the moonlight.

"Wah.. This is tiring.."

She mumbles as the wind picks up making the lady feel slightly cold. She looks around and up at the house just in case someone is spying on her before resuming her usual routine.

-Run away from my own face

-Take a walk in the garden

-Destroy the flowers (picks a few flowers that are pretty)

-Sit on the bench and enjoy the beautiful moonlight and breathe in the freezing yet refreshing wind.

Patrick, who had woken up because of the lack of tiredness after waking up in the middle of the night.

Not doing anything much, he decided to groggily look out the window and admire the moon yet he found himself interested in a figure out and about roaming the garden, picking flowers and sometimes even spinning around in a circle like an idiot.

"Tch.. who in their right mind would be out in the middle of the night? Maybe they already debuted because if not then they would be breaking the rule of Lord Grandfather."

Patrick grumpily mumbles but continues to watch the idiot shadow spin around and nearly falls in the process. The idiotic act of the shadow brought a tiny smile on his grumpy face.

As time goes by, he finds himself chuckling or just watching as the shadow sits down while watching the moon.

"Hm.. this idiot is actually.. pretty cute.."

Caught in 4k and Patrick decided to just forget about the idiot in the garden and focus on his beauty sleep because he'll be busy studying and such tomorrow.

𝑰𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕..

With one last thought and image of the idiot on his mind, he falls back asleep with a small satisfied smile on his face.

Simp.

—__—__—__—__—__—__—__—__—_—

The idiot- I mean, Y/N lies down on the makeshift bed made out of soot as she watches the moon and the occasional bird flying around and after a few long minutes of messing around, a veiled doll comes to collect her.

She groans as the veiled doll picks her up and put her on the cart before pushing her back to her room. The bed disappears into the wind as Y/N complies with the veiled doll with no complain.

Upon reaching their destination, the veiled doll lets Y/N's faces concealed by a see-through or transparent veil carries her.

"Just know, Y/N wants to speak to your manager."

Y/N said to the veiled doll who only stays silent before walking away with her cart.

As for Y/N?

The faces put her on the bed and tuck her in before they bow as one of them give her a good night kiss. I mean, we all would've preferred it if it's a cute guy giving us a good night kiss if you know what I'm saying 🤭 (🤨)

——±——

The long awaited morning comes and Y/N is on the way to becoming the perfect shadow by perfecting the way shadows speak.

Reading all those books are starting to make her brain hurts from all the big words she needs to handle.

"Someone end my misery.."

How nice..

"I know that sarcasm."

Y/N exclaims as she continues to read. Reading books are for beginners, Y/N much rather drink the coffee for other shadows than read these books. Not like it'll be any better.

"One more book to go.."

Several hours later of taking many breaks and reading books, Y/N finished her course of the day.

This time, only one living doll comes to give her her food which consists of reasonable amount of food for one.

"There it is..! My- ah uhm Y/N's favorite living doll..!"

Favoritism huh.. let's hear what the others say.

We'd like to take a moment to interview the other.. more than 1000+ living dolls who have been working for so long to please Y/N.

So, living doll number..?

+Living Doll number?: #738.

Right.. how do you feel?

+LD #738: I speak for all that we are nothing but grateful to serve Mistress Y/N best to our abilities.

Wow..! How nice and genuine! You're a very loyal servant then, right?

+LD #738: Yes.

Not robotic at all! Now then, let's get right back to our Y/N!

———°———

"You're flattering me, Mistress Y/N.."

The living doll said as she bows.

"Every living doll is my favorite! I'm not saying your my one and only favorite."

Wow.

"Ouch."

Y/N laughs as she takes a seat at her table.

"Sorry. May have been harsh but it's in fact true that I couldn't possibly pick anyone as a "favorite" so all of you are my favorite."

The living doll nod before leaving Y/N alone to enjoy her food.

"Wow.. this day has been a lot.. not really but yeah.."

Y/N continues to enjoy her food in peace.

"What if I'm just a character that lives in a made up world of someone else's imagination?"

Okay that's enough.

Thank you so much for reading!

"Am I real..?"

I'll see you soon after I fix everything!

"Am I myself..?"

🌹