Chapter Four

CeeTee races ahead on two legs, a blaster sniper clasped in its hands as it moves, its optic lens flickering around the field ahead of it. It's almost silent in the hall but it's following a trail of droid bodies. It turns a corner and slows to watch Seja ahead. Her lightsaber spins in her hand as she finishes up with a few battle droids. CeeTee raises its blaster to shoot at the last one. Seja turns a look at her droid and then powers down her lightsaber as she approaches him.

"I had that one" She growls a little, pointing her unlit lightsaber at it. CeeTee beeps back and she rolls her eyes, a fond smile appearing on her lips. "Let's go find the queen," She tells it and clips her lightsaber back to her belt. CeeTee beeps at her in question. "Well then we'll find a way off the planet and....contact Windu" She turns and walks away. "Panaka was to head to the hanger as soon as they were able, we'll start there" Seja steps over the remains of a droid as CeeTee clicks and shifts, transforming back into his canine form before the two of them run off in search of the hanger.

.....

Seja feels relief as she runs through the doors to the upper level of the hanger. That familiar feeling is back. She moves to the railing and lets her eyes scan over the level below just as the doors open. First through the doors, is a face that she has missed. Qui-Gon. She lets out a breath and smiles. It's been a couple of years since they've seen one another face to face, only having the time for holograms. She actually saw more of her father before she joined the order, but she doesn't want to complain because she has grown as part of it, and she does enjoy it. Behind him, a Gungan follows, which does surprise her, she knows they are on the planet, but she's never seen one. Amidala, Padme, Panaka, two guards, Eirtae, and Rabe. There is no sign of Bibble, Yane, or Sache. She hopes that they've just chosen to stay behind and not something worse. But at least the queen is in one piece. She hasn't failed yet. 

Hidden behind the Gungan, a figure shifts into her line of sight. Seja's eyes widen as she takes him in. Oh. She lets out a breath. She knows that face. She doesn't know who he is, but she knows his face. It is pretty much seared into her brain after her dream. She can feel the Force inside of her stirring. Reaching out. It's never reacted that way before. Not so specifically. He seems to sense her gaze on him, or the Force is tugging at him too because he turns his head and looks straight at her. The corner of his eye twitches. She's not sure what that expression means. She's standing up here, with her cloak and hood on, hidden away. It could be one of caution. She's too busy focusing on him, that she barely dodges the blaster from the battle droid directly below her, one of many that have been rounding up the pilot and crew from the hanger. Seja growls slightly and grabs the railing on the gangway before throwing herself over it. She lands and immediately stands up straight. She's between the pilot and crew and the battle droids. The droids shift closer to her, her eyes flickering around them before she pulls her lightsaber from her belt and throws out her free hand, a blast of red Force energy erupts from her hand and throws a number of droids back with some force. One of them even skids across the ground to stop at the feet of her literal dream man. He blinks down at the now malfunctioning droid before he turns to Qui-Gon for guidance here. What he is supposed to do. He wasn't aware there was another Jedi here. There is amusement swimming in Qui-Gon's eyes, alongside the urgency of the situation.

"Aid them," He tells his apprentice before he moves away with the Gungan Jar Jar Binks, Amidala, Panaka, Padme, and the others, heading to the sleek spaceship closest to the hanger entry. He rushes towards Seja and the captured pilot and crew. She is holding her own but there are a lot of droids. Even with the dog that is running around helping her. He's going to put that into a pile of questions he already has to ask later. As he reaches the fight, he cuts down a droid Seja was just about to deal with and rather than feeling grateful for the help, she just feels cheated. Just as she had with CeeTee. It was her kill. And now she is annoyed. She turns to look at him from under her hood and then throws out the lightsaber in a spin, and it hits every single droid left standing around them, and like a boomerang, it returns to her hand, proving that she didn't really need his help. She powers down the lightsaber just as the hanger doors open to reveal more droids. Far enough away that they can make a run for it if they want to. And they do. The other Jedi leads the pilot and ground crew towards the ship that Qui-Gon is now guarding. Seja clenches her jaw and fights her urge to race into another fight. It's in her blood to be aggressive like that. CeeTee beeps and whirls at her as it follows the others. She clenches her jaw and turns and rushes to join them. Hurrying onto the ship, passing Qui-Gon who makes sure that every last one of them has made it before he jumps on board. The engines begin to rumble to life.