Library Boy ~ Lee Felix

First chapter yayyy
Enjoy🤭
______________________________________________________________________

Felix POV

I was at my college during lunch talking with my normal friend group. Bang Chan (aka Christopher), Jeongin, Han (aka Jisung), Seungmin, Changbin, Lee Know (aka Minho), Hyunjin and I. We call our selves.. Stray Kids! (Cue the epic music) Anyways, I began to get bored and I asked " Can we go to the Library?" Chan the 'leader' of our group agreed along with some of the others. As we were making our way there, the usual girls that bothered us came. "Hi Felix oppa!!" One said. "Hi....don't call me that" I responded coldly. She frowned. They left me alone and went to the others. After a while they went quiet but still followed us. When we got the the Library the all groaned in frustration. "Why are we here?" The 'leader' asked. "Because you followed us here" Chan replied with the same attitude.

They left and we entered the Library. I sighed of relief because they were gone and we can finally relax. I got a book and sat at a table in the corner of the room while the others wondered around. As I was reading, I noticed a figure at the other side of the bookshelf next to me. I got curious and went to the next side. There were books everywhere and I had to squeeze through any space I could possible find. After a minute or two, I made it into a clearing of the books and I saw a boy sitting there. He wore a loose white shirt and brownish dress pants. He had a lightish brown messy hair and dark brown eyes that shone in the light. He looked up at me from the book he was reading without saying a word. He stared for a minute or two before going back to his book.

Y/N POV

I stared into his eyes for a minute before going back to my book. After a few minutes I realized that the boy wasn't leaving. "What do you want?" I asked, not looking up from my book. "I-i saw you sitting by yourself through the bookshelf" He stuttered out. " I prefer being alone." I replied coldly. "O-oh.." he sighed. "Well can I stay here?" He asked. I nodded my head, looking up at him and giving him a small smile. We sat in silence for about half an hour reading before the bell rang. I got up and was about to leave through the pile of books when the boy called me " Um I didn't get your name" He said "M/n" I said. "And yours?" "Felix." He responded with a smile. "Well, bye, Felix." I said "bye."

______________________________________________________________________

(This is a few months later btw)

No one POV

"AHHHH! I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT THE POOL!" Felix screamed. "I-Im sorry!" M/n said through laughs. Felix grunted at the statement and climbed out the water, M/n following him. "You just had to M/n.." "Of course I did." M/n said proudly. Felix just rolled his eyes in response.They went to the locker room to go dry up and change to go to their dorm rooms. After leaving the pool they went to their dorms where the rest of the group was waiting for them. "Guys, go get changed, we're going to a party!" Hyunjin exclaimed. M/n groaned and went into his shared dorm with his roommate Jungwon. "Oh hi M/n" Jungwon said getting up from his bed. M/n waved in response. " Do you mind if Jay stays overover?" "No it's fine, I'm going to a party anyways so I would be back late." M/n said. Jungwon nodded in response. After he got changed he met up with the others outside and they left. "Soo, whose party is it?" M/n asked. "Oh it's Yeji's party." Hyunjin said. " Oh, your twin sister?" M/n asked "We aren't siblings!" Hyunjin screamed. M/n just giggled in response.
___________________________________

Y/N POV

"And, we're here!" Chan exclaimed excitedly. I looked at the building with people flooding out of the door. The windows were glowing with colorful lights and music was blasting. " Why did my introverted self agree to come here.." I said to myself earning chuckles from the others. We squeezed our way through the crowd and into the house and there was the host, Yeji, dancing with her friends. She finally saw us coming her way and she stumbled over, possibly drunk. " Guysss *hick* you made it!" She said flinging her arms in the air. She then changed her attention to a girl with short navy blue hair doing a dance with her shoulders on a table. "WHOOOO! GO RYUJIN!!" She screamed. Her and 3 other girls jumped on the table and began performing a whole choreography . They did it so well and coordinated , as if they practised it before. People began jumping and cheering them on. The whole place reeked of alcohol.

______________Later_______________

I was bouncing to the music feeling as if I was on air. I stumbled my way over to Felix who was sitting on a couch talking a drunk Hyunjin. " Hi *hick* guys" I said, sitting beside them. " I'm guessing your drunk too?" Felix asked " Whattttt... noooo *hick* just a tiny bit tipsy.. hehe" I hick upped. He just humed in response.

Felix POV

Hyunjin got up and M/n scooted over into his spot next to me. "Hi Felix~" he said smirking. " Yes M/n?" " I know you love meeee~" he teased. But it was true, during the months we have been talking I began to get a crush on him. "N-no I dont" I stuttered out. "Whattt~ why don't you love me~?" He asked, pouting. His hand trailed to my chin and he came in closer. "M-m/n your drunk.." I said pushing him lightly away from me. " So you dont love me because you like Hyunjin?" He asked looking a bit sad. "What, no, it's not that I like Hyunjin it's just I-" Hyunjin came back and pushed himself between me and m/n "So what what you guys talking about~" Hyunjin asked, sipping his drink. " I think you guys had enough alcohol..." I said, changing the subject. " I think we should get the others and go, it's pretty late.." I said, earning groans from both of them. We got the others, who were all at least a bit drunk, some more than others and left. We got back to the dorms at about 2 am and I was feeling really tired. " Felix~" an easily recognisable voice called. " Yes m/n..?" " My dorm is locked and the keys are inside~" he whined. "Can I stay at your dorm pleaseee~" He pleaded. " Fine.." I said not knowing what else to do. He celebrated quietly before we entered the dorm. " So I'll sleep with you on your bed he said, plopping down onto my bed. "What! No, you will sleep on the couch." I whisper yelled, trying not to wake Chan, who was already asleep. " Awww, would you really do that to your best friend..?" He asked, sounding a bit seductive. " I-I...fine..just don't kick me." I said. He smirked.

No one POV

Felix sat down at the edge of the bed before being pulled down by m/n. M/n cuddled into his neck, making him blush heavily. "Hmm, Felix why are you so hot..?" M/n questioned. " I don't know..." He responded quickly, making the other hum in response. " Goodnight Felix" "Goodnight M/n...I love you.." He responded, mumbling the last part.

_________in the morning_________

No one POV

" ugh... I have a terrible headache..." m/n said getting up. He looked around before landing his eyes on Felix, who was laying next to him sound asleep, with one hand around his waist. "AHHHH! WHAT THE HELL" m/n screamed, making Felix jolt from his sleep. " What's going on? Are you ok?" The older asked "W-why am I in your bed?" He asked in response " And why do I have such a bad headache.." He said holding his head. " You drank too much....and said some things.." Felix replied sitting up. " Oh no...What did I say?" " Well, first you said "I know you love me" then you were saying how you had to sleep in my bed because your my best friend." He explained, not taking a breathe during the sentence. " I SAID WHAT! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU M/N" he asked himself,hitting his head. " Hey relax, it's not big deal, you were drunk." Felix tried calming the boy down. " It is a big deal, because.." he cut himself off, not wanting to say anymore. " Tell me!" Felix pouted. " Because I have liked you for a long time and I know you like Hyunjin so I feel kinda embarrassed and sad that I said that to you even though I know that you like Hyunjin..." He blurted out quickly, hoping Felix didn't hear. He looked down, feeling sad. "Hey, look at me.." Felix said, lifting the other's chin with his finger. " The thing is, I like you too, Library Boy." He said smiling. "W-wha-"

___________________________________

Helloooo sorry I took so long to post this lol. But yesss this is the first chapter. Hope you enjoyed 😁