I love you... ~ Hwang Hyunjin

Hyunjin helps his mom at the hospital she works at and meets a boy there.

It gets a little hot in this chapter👀

Also it ends sad ☹️
___________________________________

No one POV

" Hyunjin, can you come please?" Hyunjin's mom called. The boy came quickly and saw his mom standing next to a black haired boy in bed. " This is M/n, you will be helping me with him for a few months until his condition gets better." She explained. After his mom left, Hyunjin smiled at the boy before coming and sitting at the edge of the bed."Hi, I'm Hyunjin as you heard, and your M/n right?" He asked. The boy nodded. " You can talk right?" He questioned. "Yes I can." The boy said with a small giggle . "Hmm, so what is your condition?" Hyunjin asked. "Well... I don't exactly know."That's all right." He responded. "So tell me about yourself" Hyunjin said. "Ok...well My name is M/n, as you already know, my favourite colour is (y/f/c), my birthday is (y/b), I am 18 years old and I don't have any family." He said, slowing down at the last part. "Oh...if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your family?" Hyunjin asked softly. "They died in a shoot out. We were at a bazaar about a year ago...and everything was normal. I was with one of my friends when we saw people running and screaming. I met up with my family and we went to hide. I hid somewhere but I don't really remember. We got separated because they went to hide somewhere else. W-when the police came and I asked them what happened to them they said.... that they..." He was cut of by tears dripping from his eyes. "Don't cry, I'm sorry for asking, I didn't mean for you to cry." He said, comforting the boy. " It's ok, I'm just kinda emotional." M/n responded, wiping away the tears. " Ok...well on a better note, what's your favourite thing to do?" Hyunjin asked. " Well I can't really go anywhere or really stand without feeling like collapsing or having trouble breathing so maybe drawing or talking to friends on my phone." The boy ressponded " You like drawing?" Hyunjin asked excitedly. " I like anything to do with art actually....why?" Hearing this Hyunjin got really happy. " I'm an artist! I love art!!" Hyunjin said happily. M/n giggled at the boy's silliness.
___________________________________

No one POV

A few months passed and M/n's condition got better. He could go out and do other things. Him and Hyunjin eventually began getting feelings for each other and today was their first date.

M/n POV

Today was my first date with Hyunjin and I cannot explain how nervous I was. I was at my friend, Ryujin's house. Of course, she picked my outfit, meaning she forced me to let her pick it out. "Ryujin, are you sure u know what your doing?" I asked nervously "Of course!! I'm literally a stylist for a model." She replied. "stylist for your friend..." I whispered " I heard that." She said angrily. I just giggled in response. "Now go change for your date!" Two minutes after I came out wearing this:

 "Now go change for your date!" Two minutes after I came out wearing this:

"Stop staring!!" I said covering my face to hide my embarrassment. " Alright, sorry. Now we have to do your hair!" She said. I groaned in response. Thankfully, it didn't take long and I was actually happy with it!
This is What it looked like: