Part feojsnznn nbx

The last few days has been..TOUGH.
Well for both of Cheesy and Liam.
THEY COULDNT STOP THING OF EACH EVEN THOUGH THEY MET 82636382902937464647 SECONDS AGO.
Anyways, they just kept thinking of each other. Wishing they could both cuddle and smooch each other.
BUT THEY WERE EVEN BOYFRIENDS OR PARTNERS (YET )🤬🤬🤬

So Liggma decided to text Cheesy

Cheesy<3333333333
(God damn how many threes is this clumsy ahh bitch gonna use)

Liam FUCKSHIT: HELLO CHEESSSSYYYY!!!!<<33

Cheesy WHEEZER: oh hello Liam!!

Liam FUCKSHIT: wanna meet up at HDBSHDJD. XBSNA. S DN BEHEBH

Cheesy WHEEZER: oh yeah sure!!

Liam FUCKSHIT: YAYAYYASDNDJDHXJSJS

                           After that or some shit

They meet at sjdjhennsnsnx x. Xbnnsjeiej

"HELLO CHEESY!!!" Liam shouted out as he saw Cheesy across the kther fucking side of the park.
Cheesy waved back and ran towards the backpack and gave him a tight hug entirely squeezing him but Liam couldnt care.

Liam really loved his future partner. So much. He loved witnessing every second of the love of his life. He wishes he could cherish every moment of him. Every 59 seconds, hours, days, months, and years. He completed his life. He knew that this day, this very day, would be the day he could spend his everyday life of him. His true love, Cheesy.

As Liam was busy and lost in the moment with his own mind he didnt realize Cheesy was trying to get his attention and cupped one side of his face.

Liam finally snapped out of his own thoughts and gracefully stared into Cheesys golden eyes.
"W-wha.." Liam started blushing heavily along with his breath becoming unsteady with each second and with his heart beating faster than usual.

As soon as he knew it Cheesy started leaning against Liams warm face.

And then..

Boom they smoochy kissed 🤯🤯🤯

Liam then started closing his eyes. Imagining and processing every second they kiss. As there two lips touch each other they both felt joy filling every part of their own bodies (not in a sexual way)
Liam and Cheesy finally got what they both wanted.
Eachother. They hope they would last like this forever.

They then started pulling away from eachother. Each   With an unsteady breath.

"I..wow..Liam you..you're such a good kisser.."
Cheesy glanced at Liam waiting for a response
"I-i thank you.."
Liam stammered. This was the right time to confess and tell his soon to be partner.

"Hey..listen Cheesy.."
Liam took Cheesys hand and cupped it inside of his. Cheesy blushed at this.

"Y-yes..?" Cheesy look into Liams prettu emerald green eyes. God damn they were so beautiful Cheesy thought.

"Will you..uhm..be my.. partner..?" Liam slowly and carefully said.

Now Cheesys whole entire face was red.
Just like him and Trophy cuddling 🤯

"YES!!" Cheesy excitingly shouted out

And they both kissed each other one last time before they both walked to Liams house even though Liam is fucking poor af.

My most favourite crossover ship