Part hdhehussosiappa

Liam and Cheesy were in Liams house mostly just doing whatever loveable stuff they do.

"Hey.. Cheesy! Can I tell you something!" Liam asked his lover sitting afar from him.

"Mhm! What is it?" Cheesy responded to him

"You are a masterpiece. I've never stood at such attention for 59 minutes and 59 seconds straight. The emotion in listening to you  is indescribable. It's almost as if the actors aren't acting in the slightest. It's almost as if I feel like I'm there in the story. My eyes were nearly a perfect shade of bright red after hearing such an amazing voice for hours to end. With each time you talk, I feel as another chapter of my life is being complete. Like I succeeded. You're voice as well! You're voice  was like a gentle pat on the head. You're voice  is indescribably in unison. My deep love for every note knows no limits. The harmonies speak to me in a way that says "we're waiting for you, don't wait." The fact that this is free to hear, it's almost a crime against yourself and the producers. Such a motion picture can't be shown without a high price. This is so good, this even gets rid of all my problems. Eventually, by Hearing you're voice 5000 times, I will become a being of pure energy, without flaw, without sin, and after all of that, I'll be free. I love you Cheesy.."

Liam told cheesy which made him blush.

"Liam..I..I don't know what to say..but.. I love you too dear..<3"

Cheesy said as he scooted towards the backpack snuggling him in his chest.
Liam then patted the cheese and they both fell asleep on each other.

Bryce