Chapter 13

He Walked In The Living Room And Froze. When He Saw Preston, His Eyes Filled With Rage.

"What The Fuck Is He Doing In My House?" He Snapped. My Mom Ran Up To Him And Stopped Him From Coming Over Towards Preston.

"Baby Calm Down. Preston Amd His Mom Stopped By To Apologize And Let Us Know That He Was Turning Himself In." She Said.

"He Needs To Do More Then Turn Himself In For Hitting My Daughter!" He Snapped.

"Come On Preston. We Should Go." Ms. Miller Said. They Hurried Passed My Dad And Left.

"He Is Not Allowed Back In My Damn House! I Thought I Made That Clear!" He Snapped.

"Okay Baby! Just Calm Down!" My Mom Said. I Ran Up And Hugged My Daddy.

"I'm Sorry Dad!" I Said. He Immediately Calmed Down And Hugged Me Back.

"Don't Be Sorry." He Said.

After A Crazy And Emotional Morning, My Dad And I Spent Most Of The Day Together. We Played The Xbox And Even Did A Relaxing Workout. After The Workout, Dad Had To Get Some Rest Before Work, So I Showered And Finished My Make Up Homework. I Wonder When I Could Go Back To School? Hmmm....I'll Have To Ask My Mom Cause Sitting At Home Is Boring!

I Was Sitting In Bed Eating A Bag Of White Cheddar Popcorn, And Drinking A Sunny D, When There Was A Knock At The Door.

"Hey Girl." Bre Said. She Sat Her Backpack Down And Crawled In Bed With Me.

"Hey." I Said.

"How Are You? You Look Better." She Said.

"I'm Fine And I Feel Better." I Said. We Talked About Things At School And After That Conversation...I Wasn't So Anxious To Go To School Anymore.

"Everybody Knows About You And Preston's Bathroom Fight." She Said. My Face Flushed.

"What?" I Said. I Wasn't Too Shocked Cause I Knew It Would Get Around.

"Yeah. Blondie Went Around Telling Everybody That You Were Mad Cause They Hooked Up And After She Left He Beat The Crap Out Of You. Of Course Me And The Rest Of The Squad Said That Wasn't All The Way True!" She Said. I Sighed.

"It Is True! I Caught Them Walking Out Of The Bathroom Together And I Went Off. After I Told Him It Was Over, He Snapped Off And Hit Me." I Said. Bre Hugged Me.

"I Never Knew Preston Was Like That." She Said.

"Neither Did I." I Said. I Really Didn't Want To Continue Talking About The Situation, So I Quickly Changed The Subject.

"So I'm Leaving The Cheerleading Team." I Said.

"What! Why? You Worked Hard To Get On The Team." She Said.

"I Know, But I Won't Be Able To Cheer In My Condition." I Said.

"Condition? I Thought It Was Just Bruises And A Sprang Shoulder." She Said. I Sighed. Here Goes Nothing.

"I'm Pregnant." I Said. Her Mouth Dropped.

"P-P-Pregnant? By Preston?" She Stuttered. I Nodded.

"And He Hit You? He's A Dead Man!" She Snapped.

"Shhh! Calm Down. I Didn't Know Until After The Incident." I Said.

"Does He Know?" She Asked. I Nodded.

"He Stopped By That Same Night And I Told Him. He Felt Really Bad." I Said.

"Well He Should! Harming Both My Best Friend And My God Baby!" She Said, Rubbing My Stomach. I Smiled. It Felt Good Knowing I Had A True Best Friend Like Bre. She Was The Best. We Layed In Bed And Continued Talking About The Latest Gossip In School.

"Bre Your Mom Is Here." Said My Mom. We Got Up And I Walked Her Outside.

"So When Will You Be Back In School?" She Asked.

"Next Week. And Keep Quiet About...You Know." I Said, Pointing At My Stomach.

"You Know I Won't Say Nothing." She Said. I Gave Her A Hug, And She Left. I Headed Downstairs To See What My Sisters Were Up Too. I Missed Hanging With Them.

"What Are Y'all Doing?" I Asked.

"About To Play Just Dance 4." Serenity Said.

"Ohhh Play With Us!" Aleeyah Said. I Giggled.

"Sure. I Call First Controller." I Said.

[An Hour Later]

"Time To Get Ready For Bed Girls." My Mom Said. We Groaned As We Turned The Game Off.

"Go Say Bye To Daddy Before He Leaves." She Said. We Went Upstairs And Tackled Dad On The Couch.

"I'm Being Attack!" He Said. We Giggled As He Gave Us All A Kiss.

"Go Get Ready For Bed." He Said. Serenity And Aleeyah Hurried Upstairs And I Just Laid There.

"Uh Oh Baby. I Think We Have A Problem." He Said.

"What Now?" She Said.

"Kaidence Has Went Into Shock." He Said. I Giggled.

"What Do You Suppose We Do?" My Mom Asked.

"Nothing A Little Tickle Attack Cant Handle." He Said. He Began Tickling Me And I Squealed As I Quickly Moved Away.

"Nevermind! She's Better." He Said.

"You Play Too Much!" I Said. He Laughed.

"I Do. But I'm Leaving. Help Your Mother And Be Good." He Said. He Kissed My Forehead. He Walked Up To My Mom And They Started Making Out. Ugh Gross.

"Damn I Love You." I Heard Him Say. I Quickly Went Into The Kitchen To Start On Dishes. My Mom Joined Me Minutes Later.

"How Are You Feeling?" She Asked.

"Normal." I Said.

"No Nausea? Cravings? Anything?" She Asked.

"Nope. Nothing. I Honestly Keep Forgetting Im Pregnant." I Said.

"Well You're Lucky. When I Was Pregnant With You, I Was Always Nauseous And Craving Things." She Said. I Laughed.

"Wow. I Was A Handful And I Was Barely A Baby." I Joked. I Finished Cleaning The Kitchen And Headed To My Room. I Took A Shower, And Laid In Bed. It Then Hit Me, Preston Wasn't Going To Be Climbing In My Window Any Time Soon. I Sighed. Why Did He Have To Ruin Something Good? Especially Now That I'm Pregnant. I Hated Life. I Hated Him. Ugh. Goodnight!

(Bre In MM.)