Chapter 17

"What Do You Want?" I Snapped.

"Did You Get Your Gift? I Left It On The Roof." He Said.

"Yes I Got It! Now Leave!" I Snapped.

"Baby Just Talk To Me." He Said.

"I'm Done Talking To You! I'm So Done! You Can Finally Be With Blondie And Just Pretend We Dont Exist." I Said, Pointing At My Stomach.

"You Trippin Man." He Said.

"Whatever Preston." I Said.

"Baby It Ain't Even Like That." He Said.

"You Were Swapping Spit With The Slut! That's Probably Where You Went The Other Night!" I Said. He Glanced At The Ground Then At Me.

"So You Were With Her?" I Said.

"Kaidence...I...." He Began.

"Save It! Leave And DO NOT Talk To Me Again!" I Said. I Went Back Inside And Closed The Door. I Took A Few Deep Breaths And Calmed Down. Fuck Preston! From Now On, It's Just Me And My Baby!

              *One Month Later*

Today Was Supposed To Be The Greatest Day Ever, But With My Luck It Sucked Already. I Was Supposed To Find Out The Sex Of My Little Sea Monkey, But My Stubborn Little Baby Didn't Want To Open Its Legs. Ugh! Already Acting Stubborn. I Was 5 Months, And Still Barely Showing, But I Wasn't Complaining. I Liked Being Small And Pregnant. At Least My Baby Is Healthy And Moving, And That's All That Matters. When We Got Home, I Locked Myself In My Room And Laid In Bed.

"Why Do You Have To So Stubborn? You're Just Like Your Daddy." I Said, Rubbing My Stomach. I Haven't Talked To Preston Since Christmas, And I Kinda Missed Him. He Went Back To Boot Camp And He Won't Be Offically Home Until Next Month. Either Way It Goes, I'm Still Upset With Him. Oh God...This Love Thing Is So... So...Complicated!

"Kaidence! Somebody's Here To See You." My Mom Said. Ugh! Leave Me Alone! I Rolled Out Of Bed And Went Downstairs. When I Got To The Door, I Saw Blondie. What The Fuck Did This Bitch Want?

"What." I Said.

"Can We Talk." She Said.

"No." I Said.

"Kaidence Please." She Said. I Grabbed My Sweater, And Stepped Outside.

"I Know I'm The Last Person You Want To See Or Talk To, But I Need A Favor." She Said. Oh So This Bitch Needs A Favor After Fucking My Baby's Father? This Shit Better Be Good!

"What Is It." I Said.

"Just Here Me Out. I'm Not Trying To Start Anything. I'm Desperate." She Said.

"Clearly." I Murmured.

"Okay...Here Goes...I'm...Pregnant. And It's Preston's Baby." She Said.