Chapter 1.5 The Breakup

Sammy had just walked in the door to Candy's Burgers and Fries. When she got in she looked down and immediately you could tell something was up with her. But anyways, Sammy walked further into the building and soon came upon Dylan playing a card game with Blank and a few other. She had to tell him the truth about her feelings for the blonde man right now. "Hey Dylan can we talk in private..." She called. Startling the blonde man, a bit which earned a small laugh from Sammy herself.

Dylan had jumped at the sudden voice of Sammy. But sure, enough he gave a nod and looked at Sammy. "Yeah, what's up?" He asked as he went to Sammy and pulled her into a hug... Only to be pushed away. "Sam?" He asked a little confused now. But soon he was dragged away from the group into a separate room. "Sammy What's going on?" He asked once more. He was getting worried with how Sammy was acting.

Sammy had dragged Dylan to the bar and looked at him. It hurt her a bit to see how Dylan was reacting to her. But she wasn't gonna try to hurt him more than what she was about to do. "Dylan... We need to break up..." She said looking at her with a sincere look. But she looked away seeing Dylan's reaction to that. "Look I loved being with you Dylan. And all. But you haven't been there for me... Not the way I was there for you..." She said as she saw the tears in Dylan's eyes breach.

Dylan looked at Sammy as tears swelled in his eyes. "I-... I'm sorry Sam... I didn't mean to push you away. It hurt me seeing you break down after I came back..." He said as he looked away. "I am so sorry for everything I did wrong." He said as he looked back at Sammy who was looking away from him. With anger tears rolling down her face. "I won't beg you to stay... Just know, I have always loved you. And that I am sorry." Dylan said before looking to Security.

Sammy looked back at a now silently crying Dylan. She could tell he regretted what he did and maybe he might change in the future. But for now, she doesn't want to hurt him more. "I got accepted into college and we can still be friends Dylan.. Just not... Lovers." She stated as she looked at Security who was closing in on them. Or well Dylan.