Chapter 3

Dylan's POV 1st person

It kinda took me by surprise when Jake had asked me what caused him to go unconscious. And well I didn't know the answer to it, so I shook my head no to the repeated question. But I did tell him Popgoes said something before I shut him off... Who was 'She'? Jake appeared to know and so did the other animatronics. But me, I was clueless on who the hell 'She' was sadly. Was it his mom? Was it someone he knew? Well, whoever 'She' was, is dangerous to Jake and well I hope to God that Jake wasn't gonna die to this being...

"Jake who is 'She'?" I asked as I needed to know to protect him from further harm. You know, so he won't die on me. I don't want to make another animatronic to represent someone I see as family. I already lost Sammy, Pluto, Mom, Dad, and many more in my life. So, I don't want to add Jake to that list of people already. But, when I asked Jake the question he fell silent and didn't move but he just stared at me. 'Odd What's wrong with him?' I asked myself. But I didn't press the matters seeing as Jake wasn't in the best state to put pressure on. "You know what. Ignore me Jake, Let's get you out of here." I said to him as I forced him to sit down. "I will get you checked out." I stated as I patted his shoulder before I left the room to get Jake checked out from the hospital.

I was still pondering who the hell 'she' was. I know by the way Jake reacted 'SHE' was a threat to his health. But I can't help him if I don't know where she is. Or who she is. But that wasn't my problem as of right now. I wanted Jake to get out of here. So, after checking Jake out. I carried Jake to the truck and put him in and buckled him up cause Big Brother Me can. Basically, a long drive to my apartment was spent in silence. Awkward silence to be exact. I couldn't help but break the silence with a sigh. "When are you gonna tell me who the fuck 'SHE' is Jake?" I asked once more in a slightly angry tone. Something I don't normally speak in. But I was angry with worry.

Jake's POV

I was asked that certain question at the hospital. But I couldn't answer. 'SHE' wouldn't let me. I wanted to tell him. I really did... But... She Won't Let Me... So, I stayed silent as she had control of my body. Thankfully, Dylan didn't pester on about it again in the hospital. I know he wants to help but, there might not be any capable help for me. I want him to help me. But I have no power to tell him to help me out. Although I caused this myself by going down in that basement. If only I had stayed out of it... I would be fine...

4I sighed and leaned against him as he helped me into the truck once we were out of the damn hospital. I hated that Dylan's touch wasn't rough but gentle. No, I don't like Dylan. Ew. I just mean that he is a gentle person really. And that he is someone you can be rough with him, but in return he's gentle. Or well with me he is. Not once has he yelled at me. Or anyone I have been around while being around with him..

Now, being driven to who knows where right now, Dylan had asked that same question again. "I-.. I can't tell you..." I answered as if I really couldn't. No matter how hard I have tried. She won't let me tell him. But when I try to speak nothing comes out. So, I started to tear up. But I quickly whipped them away before Dylan saw. "Anyways, how are you and Sammy?" I asked. I didn't mean to hit a nerve in Dylan. But I was curious...

I had noticed that Dylan had looked upset when I said the name. "Oh No... I am sorry you went through that." I apologized. I swear I didn't mean to hit a nerve while Dylan was driving. I feel bad now. I shouldn't have asked that. It hit Dylan. And I didn't mean it. I hate my curiosity sometimes. I kinda hate how blind I can be.... It was annoying that I was blind sometimes.