Chapter 2

It had been two weeks since Jake was taken to the hospital. Jake hasn't woken up since he passed out. Which turned out he had gone into a coma like state. Now, Dylan had been taking care of Candy's and Popgoes. He wasn't gonna just replace Jake like that he couldn't. In fact, Dylan had had help from a few people even though he didn't want the help. He told Sammy to not tell anyone, and he normally kept things to himself, like his problems. But anyway. Dylan had been doing decent with both places that fan sides. Sammy had left for college and broke up with Dylan. But they were still friends.

Dylan's 1st Person POV

It had been two weeks since the incident with Jake and I feel like that I could have done better to protect him. I knew something was wrong with him and now I failed to protect My friend who is sort of a brother to me. Sammy and I had broken up because she wanted to go to college and honestly It hurt. I hate admitting things aloud, so I bottle them up most of the time. But it isn't about me. So here I am driving to the hospital to check on Jake, like I normally did ever since that day. But hey it's ok I am ok. The people in the hospital say he is fine, and nothing has happened to him, and that he might wake up soon as well, for which I am somewhat grateful. So, when I pulled up to the hospital my anxiety rose. You see, I wasn't a fan of hospitals and in honesty I try to avoid them, but I can't just not visit Jake.

So now, being at the hospital it took me a moment to even get into the building. Now that I am in the place I don't like being in, I had checked myself in to see how Jake was doing. But, hey! Guess what! Jake was awake. I was very glad to hear that he was awake, but he wasn't very sure of his surroundings though. So, when I was brought to the room, I saw Jake look at me with a smile. Eventually he ran to me and gave Me a tight hug like I had left him for months. Which was probably the coma thingy. "Hey Jake, how you are doing?" I asked the short man who was what 5'8? I don't know. All I know is that I was taller than him. Plus, he looked a lot better than before. He didn't look like someone had tried to kill him.

Jake's 1st Person POV

I had just woken up from the coma like state and I don't know where the hell I am. Well, no that is false. I know where I am. I meant how the hell did I get here? But that faded when I saw Dylan come in. Dylan looked relieved to see me. But he also looked hurt. So, what every good sibling or friend should do, I went over and gave him a hug. A hug to let him know I was all right. I hoped that I could get out of here sooner than later though. I don't like the hospitals. But I must deal with it. Sadly...

After Dylan and I hugged, I looked up at him and hit him with the question. "How Long have I been here?" I asked, seeing Dylan freeze up. Odd... Anyways Dylan had answered me after a few minutes. "Almost 3 weeks..." The tall blonde man answered me finally. As to be expected I looked somewhat stunned or shocked mainly. "Almost 3 weeks!?" I spoke frantically. "Shit! What about my mom? What is she gonna think..." I said kinda panicked. 'I can't say I do and don't have home problem, it's kinda iffy on what you think is problematic with home life.' I said in my mind. But I took a deep breath and went to sit back down. "Cause for me going out like that?" I asked referring to me going unconscious.

I noticed when I asked Dylan that, he seemed hurt or like he didn't know the answer. "Dylan? Do you even know why I went unconscious?" I asked him. And in return Dylan shook his head no. Sad, I feel bad for asking him something he didn't know the answer too. But soon Dylan said something that took me by surprise. "Popgoes tried attacking us for getting close to you. He said something about 'It's her Fault." Dylan said. Then it clicked...