Chapter 3

BREES POV

I look up to see Ashley Purdy holding some strange girls hand. I remember him saying something on Twitter about "finding the love of his life." Is this the girl? She's really pretty. Short emo looking girl with brown hair and blue tips. She's wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt that says 'Fuck off' on it with a black leather jacket. She doesn't look like one of those whores he's with a lot of the time...

He reaches down to help me up but I deny the offer and tell him "I'm fine I can get up." (Even tho I'm secretly going all crazy inside!!) trying to act all cool even though my ass hurts.

"Im sorry! Also I'm Ashley"
"Y-yeah I know and it's okay" I said
"I'm Bella, I'm sorry we were talking and he got caught off guard. Are you sure you are okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine.. My ass hurts but I'll be fine."I said
"We have to go but I'll give you my number and you can text me! You seem cool I wanna hang out sometime!!" Bella said
"Yeah totally!" I said

-BREES POV-

After we exchanged numbers and texted each other to make sure our numbers weren't put in wrong. I freaked out realizing I was talking to ASHLEY FUCKING PURDY!!! But soon calm down realizing Chaelee saw my freak out mode.

"Did you just..." She said
"What? Meet Ashley Purdy and his might be girlfriend?" I said acting all cool.
"YES!" She said
"Yes, love" I said
"OMG DID YOU GET THEIR NUMBERS!" Chaelee said
"I got Bella's... She wants to hang out sometime!!" I said
"Omg you are so lucky!" She said
"IK!!"

A/N: do you want more?

Comment/like and tell other people about it.