Chapter 6

((A/N BREES outfit up there ^ but with/ the shorts!))

BREES P.O.V

As I'm sitting in the passenger seat with of course Andy driving we are listening to a BVB album (of course). I'm jamming out to Rebel Love Song, and soon forget that Andy is in the car with me and everything around me is a blur. I got lost in the music his voice is so hypnotizing, and beautiful I'm singing and banging my head to the music Doing some stupid little dance which in my defense was awesome but probably looked really stupid! I'm snapped out of my daze, hearing a soft chuckle and the feeling of someone staring at me I look over at Andy feeling heat start to rise to my cheeks and said "whuuttt?" his response was "nuthing, you just look so cute smashing out to my song and your little dance.. I can't even explain how much I adore you, and your style I mean you ARE wearing BATMAN!!" I could already feel My cheeks get even more red if that was even possible! "Oh" was all I could say.
**BEEP**
**BEEP**
**BEEP**
(Alarm)

Fuck!! It was all a damn dream SMH!! Well it's time for my run.

"Chaelee, I'm going out for my run wanna join?"

"HELL NO! It's 6:15AM!!!"

"Haha, alrighhhtt, mate cheerio then"

((A/N It was alllllll a dream WTF!!!???))