Chapter 7

((A/N okay let's get juicy, babes!! 1:10am btw 🙈😝😷))

Hey Chaelee?
Yeah???
I'm going to dance practice then after I'm going to the gym. Wanna join me? Just come watch at practice and then work out with me? Please I don't wanna be alone today..!!!???
Uhh yeah!!
Ok well let's get going!!

AT PRACTICE ~~~~
Bree's pov

Just as I'm about to spin around my knee gives out and I fall but my heart is pumping and I'm so focused on the dance and calories I didn't realize it was as bad until Chaelee was calling the paramedics and I was being put into the pd van the doctor popping my leg and me not feeling a thing until it hits me "FUCK!" "What?" Chaelee asked. "The fuck happen to me!?" She explained and said I was being put on some high pan killers. "Oh" "ya" she said.

LATER AT HOME~~~

I'm in my room looking at the pills I was given noticing that I could... Well you know...not only stop the pain but let loose a little (get high).

A- Andy B-Bree
A- hey you okay?
B- uh who is this
A- Andy from BVB
B- how did you get my number?
A- bella gave it to me she said she knew that I was your favorite from BVB and thought I should see how you were doing.. Lol
B-uh I'm fine
A- wanna go get something to eat?
B- uh I just ate you can come over if you'd like instead.
A- ok
B k -1706 Dover drive-
A- bts

AT BREES HOUSE

andys pov

"Heyyy Andy" she said like she was in a different state in mind
"Hey Bree are you okay you don't look so good. You are really pale and you look like you're about to pass out"
"Y-ye" she said then dropped
"SHIT! I gotta get her to the hospital!"

AT THE HOSPITAL
BREES pov

When I wake up in shocked to see everyone from BVB, Chaelee, and bella. "Uhh?" "Holy shit Bree WHY? HOW? WHEN?" Andy said. "What? What's going on?" "Bree stop playing games! We know what's going on!!" Said Chaelee. "Oh really? What's going on then? Please you tell how you think you know everything about me and what's happening right now with me and my problems!!?" Everyone in the room was shocked about my come back. " BREE!! You have anorexia, you took your prescription pills to get you high and your body couldn't take it, you passed out Bree! This could've been worse why didn't you tell me!!!???!!!" Asked Chaelee.

((A/N well until next time my friends!! Also I got the whole drug idea from my new fav movie Perfect High. You should go watch it sometime!! So yeah creds to the movie Perfect High!! With much love BYEEE!!! Comment/vote please. 💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💗💗💗😘😘😘😘 2:10am