Prologue

Wednesday and Isla were walking through the school, a student was laughing. They walked fast them all as a girl comment. “I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago... but I admire the sadism.” Then, the school bell rang.

Wednesday and Isla walked further, to a locker, their brother to be effect. Wednesday opened it and Pugsley gagged, whimpering, he fell with a thud. They crouched down as they looked at him. “I want names.” Wednesday told him.

“I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast.” Pugsley told them.

“Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together.” Isla added, a little to harshly, Pugsley whimpered. “Now.”

“Leave this to us.” Wednesday finished, after she had a vision, Isla and her are twins and like twins they can hear each others thoughts and that such.

“Wednesday? Isla? What are you gonna do?” Pugsley asked them.

“What we do best.” Wednesday and Isla said on the same time.

-------------

Wednesday and Isla were walking towards the swim team with a few bags full of piranhas. Then, there was a whistle and a shout. “Yo, Dalton, look. Pigsley's sisters.”

“Hey, freaks. This is a closed practice.” Another shouted, chuckling.

“The only person who gets to torture my brother is me.” Wednesday said, calmly.

“And me.” Isla added.

Then, they opened the bags and let the piranhas free. The whistle was blowing frantically and people in the water in panic. They were shrieking and shouting and wanting to het out of the water. One boy was bit in a private area.

-------------

With that they were expelt from the school, for the 5th time and their parents needed to look for another school. The school Nevermore, their parents went to that school as well.

-------------

Author's note: So sorry for the short prologue. But i hope you like this new story!!! Please vote and comment. 😁