Jackson & Natalie

Jackson and Natalie have been best friends since elementary school and have done everything together. They have been through a lot together the loss of family members, breakups, and heartaches. Natalie could always count on Jackson for anything. Jackson too could count on Natalie. Natalie has had a crush on Jackson since elementary school but never had the confidence to tell him how she feels about him and how she wants and needs him. But he has a girlfriend Amy. Natalie likes her and doesn't want to hurt her. Natalie found out that Jackson broke up with Amy and now she has hope. Jackson has been in love with Natalie since elementary school. Jackson and Amy have been together for over a year. Jackson just broke up with Amy because he found her cheating on him.

Now is his chance to tell Natalie how he feels about her. He saw her at her locker and he made his way to her. "Hey bestie," he says "Hey Jack," she says "Sorry about Amy," she says "aww thank you." He says "Natalie what are you doing on Friday night?" He asks "Nothing what did you have in mind for dinner and a Star Wars marathon?" She said, "Actually that's a great idea at my house ok at 8 p.m"? I say "Sounds great you ready to go"? She said yeah let's go" We headed to the parking lot and our cars. "Jack, is everything alright you seem not yourself"? I ask him concerned "I'm ok Nat," he says "See you tomorrow," we say we hug I take in his scent and it reminds me of home. I take in her scent and it smells amazing and reminds me of vanilla sugar clouds. I can't wait to see her Friday night. And make her mine.

It's Friday night and I am so excited about her coming over more than usual. We will be watching our favorite movies and eating junk food. I made sure that we had all our favorite candy and soda I just ordered the pizza. She'll be here any moment I get nervous. I hear the doorbell and I run downstairs and answer the door "Hi Natalie " I say "Hey you ready Gold Leader." She says "Yes Princess." I say she rolled her eyes. We went to my room. "Natalie before we start the movie I want to talk to you about something." I say nervously "Sure is everything okay Jackson?" She says concerned "Yeah everything is good." I say we sit down on my bed "Nat I am in love with you and I have been in love with you since elementary school, I never wanted to change what we have or lose your friendship but I love you Natalie" I say  "Oh Jackson I have been in love with you since elementary school as well I love you too." She says I smile and I lean in and kiss her lips gently and she kisses me back. Our kiss was amazing I didn't want it to end. "Jackson never mind." I said nervously and chuckled "Baby girl did you need me to hold you in my arms?" I whisper to her "Uh huh please." I say he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his arms and I rested my head on his chest.

We started the movie "Star Wars IV: A New Hope". We heard the doorbell ring and we paused the movie we went downstairs and got our pizza, and soda, and then we went back upstairs to watch the movie. We finished our pizza and I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms she took her free hand and then proceeded to run it through my hair and then rubbed my back. I leaned into her lips and kissed her. "Jack" "Yeah baby girl." "I love you." I say nervously "I love you too Nat." He whispers I just love that he loves me. I smile to myself "What's so funny." Jackson asks "You love me." I say "Yes I do." He tells me leaning in and kissing me gently the movie finished. "Natalie are you staying overnight." He asks "Yeah I am staying all weekend my parents are gone again." She says We decided to change before the next movie. "Natalie I'm glad you are here with me tonight." Jackson says "Me too Jackson," I say We get under the covers and Jackson pulls me into his arms I rest my head on his chest and we start "Empire Strikes Back" "I love this movie," I say "you are such a beautiful nerd," Jackson says "shut up Jackson." "Your my beautiful nerd" he says smiling I giggled "your my nerd too Jackson." I say he giggled too and he kissed my head and squeezed me. We watch the movie.

"Want some popcorn and candy," he says smiling "Yes of course baby," I say we pause the movie and go downstairs he holds my hand "Hey you two" a familiar voice says "Oh hi Mom" Jackson says "You two finally together as boyfriend and girlfriend "she says smiling we nodded " "so happy for you two, goodbye guys" "mom are you going to work." Jackson asks Nora nods. She leaves. We made popcorn and grabbed candy and 2 sodas. We are back upstairs Jackson says sadly "Mom won't be home until Monday or Thursday if she can get another shift at the hospital." I asked him "Is your dad on his business trip still in London." "yeah." He says sadly I wrapped my arms around him and I held him in my arms for a while "thank you Nat." He says "you're welcome." I kissed her and she kissed me and our kiss deepened and turned into pure passion. "Natalie we don't have to do anything that we will regret." I whispered "Jackson I need you please." She whispered l continued to her neck and she took off her clothes and I took off mine. I love what I see she is beautiful I go to her buds and mounds I sucked them they were perfect "Baby your gorgeous" he says he made it down my thigh and he says "Are you sure." "Yes do it I need you Jackson ." I took my hard cock and slipped into her pussy I screamed in pain and then pleasure I let her get used to me and then pushed until I got to her sweet spot and ohhhhhhh goddddd yeahhhh Jacksonnnnnn don'tttttt stopppp yesssssss godddddddddd she spasmed into her orgasm and I released inside her. We are panting and catching our breaths. "Oh My God that was amazing Jackson." She whispered to me "Yeah baby it was amazing" Jackson whispers "Jackson do you know how long I've been dreaming about this with you, since 9th grade, it was so beautiful." Natalie started crying I wrap her into my arms and she rested her head on my chest "It is alright baby girl I've been dreaming of this moment since 9th grade too it was freaking fantastic." He says with emotion we can't wait we start kissing passionately and then I kissed her neck and then she arched her back and moaned oooooooo goodddddddd yessss I licked and sucked her mounds and buds, ooooooo oooooo yeahhhhh I laid on top of her and kissing her lips I slipped my hard cock into her dripping wet core and went pounding her ooooo babbyyyyyy yeahhhh you like that baby oooo yeahhhh goddddddd she climaxes and we both released. We are entangled and it feels amazing. "I love this Jackson" she whispered "Me too I stroked her cheek and smiled she kissed me. We lay entangled until we fell asleep together.