Unexpected Tragedy

Once we are downstairs we go to his dad's office and go inside. Once in the office we turned on the light and looked for the safe. We found the safe I told Jack that the combination was his birthday. Jackson opened the safe it was loaded with stuff. It contained important paperwork, jewelry, gold bars, and the Will of his mom and dad. The envelope read Nora Samantha Matthews in care of Jackson R. Matthews we sat on the couch and I sat down next to him grabbed his hand and squeezed it "I'm here babe okay I love you so much" "Thank you Nat for always being you I love you too" he turned over the envelope and took out the letter it said
Dear Jackson Robert Matthews,
If you are reading this something happened to me or your father. We love you very much. We raised you to be strong and resilient. You have been our pride and joy since you were born. Please have me cremated and place me on the mantle. Natalie is a great girl never stop loving her, never stop protecting her and keeping her safe. Treat her as the Goddess Queen that she is. Jackson, please know that I loved you with everything that I had. Please have a small service, and reception to follow, and please say a few words about me and the life I lived. There are two photos I have picked out for the funeral please use them. Finally, Jackson I love you so much son please don't ever change who you are inside, love Natalie with everything that you have. Give to her, provide for her, and be there for her in good times, bad times, and cherish her.
Everything that your father and I gained is yours. The house is paid off and the cars are paid off we owe nothing.
Love
Mom
We finished reading the letter I pulled him into my arms and held him he rested his legs to the side and his head was resting on my head. I stroked his hair and back I leaned down and kissed him I whispered "I love you" to his ear he smiled "I love you to babe, Natalie I promise you that I will never leave you or hurt you I want to make love to you and hear your problems and try to fix them. I will never break your heart" he whispered I smiled and kissed him. "Baby let's go back to bed" I whisper to him he gets up I take his hand and we walk to the stairs and we go back upstairs and to our room. We are in bed I wrap him in my arms and he rests his head on my chest and I just hold him.

"Nat my love" "Yes Jack" "I can't wait to marry you" "Oh really why" "Because you are my best friend and I know everything about you and you know everything about me" "You think you know everything about me" "huh uh huh" "tell me something you know" "what I know" "uh huh" "You love books the way a writer or author would do you light up when you are talking about what your writing about you love your family your constantly putting others before yourself you love coffee with cream and a pastry you love vintage things you're a huge nerd your my best friend your an excellent listener you give great advice you love unconditionally from your heart your kind, considerate, thoughtful, and giving. You amaze me with how much you love me and care for me and I love you so much Natalie Anne Macalister" "Awe baby I love you too" she kissed me gently "Tell me something you know about me" "Alright Jackson you love books you love comic books you love cars you love video games, especially vintage ones you love bookstores you love karaoke you love your family you are charismatic, kindhearted, generous, compassionate, strong, You are my best friend my lover my nerd. I can't wait to see what our new love story will be. I love you, Jackson Robert Matthews" He leaned up to my lips and kissed me gently I kissed him back. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. "Jackson I can't believe what has happened to us" "I know me either," he says I hold him we fall asleep together. I can't wait to be his forever.