Natalie's Family& Jackson's Grandparents

I woke up to my beautiful fiancee holding me in her arms. I can't wait to see her in white coming towards me and us showing our families we love each other. I can't wait to vow to love her forever and mean it. She started stirring and woke up and she looked at me and smiled and kissed me "Good Morning baby" "Good Morning love thank you for last night being here with me and for me" "it was my pleasure taking care of you for a change." "We need to go to my house and tell my parents about your mom plus I need more things and then we will go to your grandparent's house and tell them about your mom, we'll come back home here and I will make love to you and hold you" she whispered "I like that baby I'm so glad you are my fiance Natalie" She smiled and kissed me. We got up and got dressed we went to the garage I took my dad's Porsche and we drove off to Natalie's house.

We pulled up to Natalie's house and I opened her door she smiled and took my hand I helped her up pulled her into my arms and kissed her lips. "Nat" "Yeah" "I'm so glad you are my beautiful best friend and girlfriend I love you so much baby" "Aww Jackson I'm thrilled to be your best friend and girlfriend, I'm so glad to call you my boyfriend and I love you so much baby" she kisses me "Shall we."

We walk hand in hand to the front door and she lets us inside we go inside. "Natalie and Jackson how are you both" We smile "Hi Mom" "Hi Mrs. Macalister" "We're good Mom is Dad around"? "yes in his office" "Can you please get him" "Sure honey be right back" We went to the couch he whispered "Hold me" I nodded we sat down on the couch and I wrapped my arms around him "Thank you baby" I kiss him. "Hi Daddy" "Hi Mr. Macalister" "Hi you two" "What is going on are you finally a couple"? we smiled and I said "Yes" My mom was so excited she squealed so loud my sister and brother ran into the room saw us and joined in "FINALLY ABOUT DAM TIME YOU TWO." We smiled and thanked everyone. My sister spotted the ring "Oh My God YOU'RE ENGAGED" my mom exploded "OH MY GOD NATALIE ANN CONGRATULATIONS" "Thanks, Mom." "We have something to tell you" "Dad and Mom" "You're engaged" "Yeah that's not the news, everyone please just chill and please sit down." I watched my beautiful girlfriend tell her family about my dad and mom.

"The news that we have is Jackson's dad is not coming back home from London," my dad says "WHAT" "Dad please wait" "Sorry sweetheart continue please" "ok thank you anyways that's not all we had our first date last night" "aw" "thanks everyone when we got home we were about to go to bed when the doorbell rang so we went downstairs and answered the door it was the Sheriff's Department they were looking for Mr. Matthews but he's been in London so they asked for Jackson" he was just about to start crying when I whispered hold it back ok" he nodded "Mrs. Matthews was killed in a car accident last night it was fatal no survivors." "OH MY GOD!  OH MY GOD! WHAT OH JACKSON," everyone says my mom was crying and my sister was crying too my dad and brother were upset and about to cry. They all rushed to us and gave us hugs, especially Jackson.

We got up to go to my room and I have him laying on the bed so I can hold him he started sobbing "Oh baby I'm so sorry I'm right here I won't leave you" I kissed him and it deepened our clothes come off I laid on top of him and lowered my pussy onto his hard shaft and rock my hips up and down quickening the pace he held my ass ohhh godddddddd Natalieeee mmmmmm oooooo yessss babbyyyyyy Godddd yesssss thatssss itttt he lost it in ecstasy and so did I we climaxed and he released inside me. He helped me pull out he held me in his arms and whispered "That was freaking amazing baby I loved it we just had sex in your room babe" "I know it was awesome I've been waiting to do that for years with you in here"  we smiled at each other.

I packed my clothes he pulled me onto the bed and passionately kissed me he kissed my neck and then devoured my mounds licking and sucking my buds I arched my back and moaned ooooo goddd mmmm I kissed her down to her thigh and then spread her legs and found her cunt and sucking on it she lost it ooooo babyyyy mmmmmm yesssssss fucking yessss goddddd I lay on top of her and slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and went deep found her sweet spot pounded her ooooo goddd yesssss mmmmm Jacksonnnn yesss dontttt stopppp yesssss thatssss itttt mmmm ooooo mmmmm yessssss FUCKKKK SHITTTT MMMMMMM we climaxed together she came it was beautiful I released inside her and pulled out I wrapped her in my arms and she kissed me and rested her head on my chest. "Thank you, Jackson did you get your release?" "I sure did making love to you is special every time we do it baby thank you." We laid together on my bed I just couldn't hold back my tears I bawled he kissed me, "Shhh Shhh shhh Natalie, it ok I'm right here baby I've got you and I will never let you go you're the love of my life and I don't want anyone else but you love. Shhh Shh shh it is alright babe shhh" I kissed her head she finally stopped crying "Are you alright Nat my love" "Yes baby thank you" "Alright I'm going to just hold you my love" "Please I need you" "Of course baby" he held me so tight in his arms I love him so much. "Baby we need to get to your grandparents' house" "Okay you're right let's go so we can get home and cuddle I need you baby" "Okay my love." We dressed and we said goodbye to my family and left.

We drove to my grandparent's house and parked. We got out of the car I walked over to my beautiful fiancée and wrapped her in my arms "I love you Beautiful" "I love you too babe." We walked to the front door and knocked. My grandma answered "oooo Jackson" "Hi Grandma" "Hi Mrs. King" "Hi Natalie" She hugged us and she saw the ring on Natalie's finger "Ohhh you're engaged" We nodded " That's wonderful congratulations come on in" we followed her to the living room "hi grandpa"  "hello Jackson and Natalie what a surprise great to see you my dear" "thanks Mr. King sit please" we sat down on the couch I hold him. "What brings you two by besides your wonderful news" "What news" " Grandpa said "Oh that they are engaged" "FINALLY CONGRATULATIONS" We smiled and thanked him. "The reason we are here is because" she paused and cleared her throat "Nora your daughter was in a car accident on her way home and she was killed instantly last night." They both looked at each other and they bawled "ARE YOU SURE "? We nodded she spoke up "We had our first date last night and when we got back we got ready for bed then we heard the doorbell and went downstairs and when we opened the door 2 Sheriff's Officers were standing there they informed us about Nora." She finished my grandparents came over and hugged us.
We stayed a few hours with them and now we are on our way back home exhausted.