Tragedy pt. 2& First Date

I just held him in my arms and I was just so concerned about him. He needed me more than ever, and I was going to be here for him like he has always been there for me. "Jack," I say "Mmm," he says "how are you holding up baby?" I whispered and rubbed his back gently. "I feel like I have the best girlfriend ever." He says smiling at me. "Aww baby that's so sweet," I whisper to him I kissed him and our kiss deepened to a passionate kiss. Our clothes came off I laid on top of her and took my hard cock and slipped it into her pussy I found her sweet spot and pounded her until she was screaming in pure pleasure. We climaxed together and then she spasms and she had her orgasm and I released in her. After we finished we lay together. I pulled her into my arms and she rested her head on my chest.

"Thank you baby " I whisper to her "Jackson you needed me," she said I loved her for it

"Thank you baby " I whisper to her "Jackson you needed me," she said I loved her for it. I went to my nightstand pulled out the drawer grabbed the small box came back to the bed and sat down she sat with the sheet around her. "Natalie Anne Mcalester I love you so much that it hurts to breathe, will you please promise to be mine forever and make me the happiest man ever will you marry me"? He says holding a little blue box with the most beautiful ring. I started sobbing "Y-y-yes I want you Jackson Robert Matthews" He smiled and placed the ring on my finger. This is only temporary I mean to do it right Nat You'd better make it up to me Jackson "It's so beautiful Jackson where did you get it?" I whispered "It was my grandma's ring and my dad gave it to me so I could give it to you" he said "Really Jackson" She said, "Uh huh you're the only girl for me Natalie." He says "Jackson you are all I have ever wanted since elementary school you're all I can think about and dream about, last night when we were making love it was like we were going to be doing that for the rest of our lives." she whispered to me I pulled her close to me lifted her leg and slid my cock into her pussy and pounded her brains out she was screaming so loud and it was beautiful to hear my name coming from her mouth. She climaxed and spasmed we both released. "You amaze me Jackson" I whisper I take him into my arms gently rub his back and run my fingers through his hair. "I love you Natalie so much," he said "Baby I love you too" "Nat I'd love to take you out to dinner Friday night," he said "Baby of course I would love to" I whispered to him I rubbed his back until he finally fell asleep and I did too.

 "I love you Natalie so much," he said "Baby I love you too" "Nat I'd love to take you out to dinner Friday night," he said "Baby of course I would love to" I whispered to him I rubbed his back until he finally fell asleep and I did too

Best Friends to LoversOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara