vii. Part 2

"The fourth survivor. This I-LANDer suprised most of the viewers after appearing on screen. One of the most hard working trainee in I-LAND : Shin Aeri," introduced the host.

"I've always loved music and felt like this was the path I needed to take. I remember attending my first k-pop concert and thinking 'I want to be like them'. So I trained very hard to get into BigHit and even had to audition multiple times for them to accept me," she explained to the camera.

"I trained on my own for most of my trainee days and thought I was going to debut alone even though I didn't want to. But then I got put into I-LAND. My little brother was actually the one who convinced me to take the chance.

"He was so excited when learning that his sister was going to become famous that he told all of his friends before I even accepted the offer! I want to make my family proud and realize not only my dream but also theirs.

"Hello, I'm I-LAND participant, Aeri," she finished her introduction.

"The global votes show she was first place votes in Belgium, France and Poland."

"Ever since Aeri was a trainee, I was scared that I couldn't give her a chance to debut as one of the only women of the company. After seeing you adjust so well with the rest of the boys, I felt very happy. Congratulations on making it to Part 2," said Bang Si Hyuk, talking into the mic. She bowed and thanked him before taking her place next to Jay, waiting for Ta-Ki to come in next.

Since the first part of the show had ended, everyone had to re-introduce themselves to the public. And it was only once her introduction to the cameras ended that Aeri realized : she had made it to the second part of I-LAND.

Once the introductions of all of the remaining I-LANDers was over with, the sixteen GROUNDers came to the stage, each wearing a focused face expression while the others watched them from the lobby screen in I-LAND. "Now, out of the 16 GROUNDers, only 6 people who were selected by the global vote will take the remaining 6 seats and join Part 2."

It was their last chances to make it out of the GROUND : if they weren't selected, they were going to be sent home.

"We only have six additional survivors to announce as a global choice to join Part 2 of I-LAND. All 16 have been working hard with the goal of debuting in 2020. But according to the results of the global voting, only six will remain here, and ten will have to leave.

"We'll begin revealing the first survivor to make it into I-LAND Part 2. The first survivor received 2,090,201 votes, ranking third out of the 16 participants. The participant who placed third performed in the representative unit test as a representative," explained the presentator, making her mind immediately go to Ni-Ki and Sunoo.

"The first survivor who ranked third place in the global vote : Ni-Ki."

Aeri cheered with the other boys next to her in I-LAND after hearing the news, all happy for the younger boy. He smiled widely and thanked the audience for their votes before walking to the GATE and getting greeted by cheers and warm hugs. Aeri jumped around with him after hugging him, thrilled that he was back.

"The second survivor received 2,532,915 votes, ranking second out of the 16 participants. The participant who placed second performed as an I-LANDer during the first signal song test : Daniel."

After getting back into I-LAND, she was one of the first ones to greet the boy, smiling widely at him.

"Next is the third survivor moving onto Part 2 of I-LAND. The third survivor received 2,648,26 votes, taking the glorious place of first out of the sixteen. This participant who got the first place, put on a great performance in the representative unit test as a vocal representative." She crossed her fingers for it to be Sunoo, knowing he deserved to rank first.