02

girl's night out !

albeit hundred of thoughts circling in your mind, you've caught a glimpse of crimson hues staring into your own

" come on, don't tell me you're not saying thank you?" he joked, one brow raised and a lopsided smirk adorned his handsome face. awaiting for an answer, his gaze never left you, which got an eye roll in return.

you walk past his figure, raising your middle finger while still facing forward. " you can suck my dick. " after he almost made me piss my pants? no way.

" you have a dick? it's okay, i'm not homophobic. "

" what's with your responses!! "

you tried to get him away from your tail but it seems like luck wasn't on your side. you just want to go back inside. but to be honest, his presence is quite soothing. TO HELL WITH THAT! soothing my ass.

a heavy sigh was then exhaled, hinting the other that you had enough of his nagging. " look, i know i'm so hot and all but you don't need to be so obvious with your obsession with me. " you say, ever so softly placing a hand on his chest to push him away from your space.

in truth, you felt the slight structure of his abs but you didn't show it. or did you?

" says the one who's touching me. "

with his response, you abruptly removed your hand from him. " that wasn't intended, gross. "

you walked away, and now he lets you.

with your back facing him, you couldn't see the smirk that made its way to his pretty face-you couldn't see how he crossed his arms around his semi-toned chest. you didn't know how amused he was with you.

───

laughter came from the speaker of your phone, lumine was yet again finding your misery funny. she has quite the talent of making fun of your misfortunes.

" but you said his voice was familiar, right? " she asked out of the blue, which you answered a yes.

your response was given a hum from the other side, she knew kazuha but you didn't. so how come his voice was familiar? sure, you may have heard his voice from all over the news, but you don't watch newscastings.

so why would-" maybe he was the one you tried to scam! "

" lumine stop joking. " you sighed after hearing her absurd opinion of your situation. but, he did actually sounded like that guy.

your troubled expression didn't go unnoticed to the blonde, " you're overthinking now, aren't you? "

" no. " was what you wanted to say, but you knew too well that you can not lie to her-she knows it either way. so what's the point of lying? and so, instead of honestly answering her query, you stayed silent.