03

twitter famous !

twitter famous !

flashy lights embraced the darkness of the park. as though they had paid the stars and the moon to be out of sight, all that decorates the dark veil above is nothing but the artificial spotlight of their band name. what a show off.

you've never even heard of this band before. so how come the park is flooded by sea of crowds within crowds? were you living under a rock? well, perhaps. you sighed, glancing over the blonde beside you with stars in her eyes—oh. now you get why the stars have fled the skies; they placed themselves within the eyes of the audience.

what is this band anyway?  you were intrigued, how come someone so well-known be having a free gig? well, lucky for your empty pocket.

then, all lights come as one, finding themselves within the silhouettes of the stage. boy-chic backs were faced towards the crowd, and even with only that, ear-piercing screams of awe and head-aching yells of idolatry filled your brimfull well-being.

the first to turn around was a sunshine, his semi-braided hair compliments his two-colored hair, suiting his smile even more. if the stars were to blanket upon us, they would dull and shy away, embarrassed to be outshined by his smile. such a visual. you thought. venti. you think his name is, as the crowd chants his name like a broken machine.

the second to turn around was a pretty boy—or girl? you're having gender envy here. his braided blonde hair flows smoothly as he turns, where did he even get that air? it was too cramped here for air!  even the air has favorites, huh? it doesn't do you any justice seeing as you're sweating too much. his blonde hair reminds you of someone, though you can't pinpoint who. you can hardly think of anyone being as pretty as him. aether. the crowd yells and screams his name, huh weird. you're sure you've heard that name before.

the third to turn was—WHAT THE FUCK? is your first thought. you're a hundred, no—thousand percent sure, he was your uber driver. he was! his annoying but handsome stoic expression as he eyes the audience, his dual-toned hair, you've seen it all up! close! xiao. the crowd repeats his name like a prayer. even his name sounds mouth-drool worthy. your demons are talking.

the last to turn was—?????? oh hell nah. KAZUHA?! you can't be mistaken, aside from being right all the time, the crowd was chanting his name like a mantra of an old traditional village aeons past. his shit-eating grin is displayed for all eyes to see, all mouths to water. (you secretly like it)

huh. so this is the band everyone was so crazed about, you think. but you didn't think they were all good, hah, come on. this was a band with just visuals, nothing more.

you thought wrong.

you're on your feet, ground-glued, resisting every bone, every vein to head bop to their music. come on, they're shitty right? right.. fuck it. so, you did—so hard, too hard you were getting quite dizzy. your vision was getting blurry, sight getting too disturbed from the violent-raging ups and downs, but of course it was inevitable, and so is your fainting.