The dementors

It's now August 31st, and I've just finished packing my trunk for school tomorrow. "Y/N!" My father called. I walked out of my room to find him sitting at the kitchen table.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Remember..." He said but I knew what he was going to say.

"No turning into a dog, no punching or hexing people, no sneaking into the slytherin common room with Fred and George for pranks. And don't tell anyone the truth." I said.

"Right." My father smiled. "Now get to bed, it's late." Dad said, and I went to bed, excited for multiple reasons. Tomorrow, I will see my blood uncle, Severus Snape. I would see the guy who's like a cool older brother, Rubeus Hagrid. I'll see my best friend's, my real brother, and my best friend would now be sharing a dorm with me.

When I woke up, I took a quick shower. When I was dried off, I walked back to my room to get dressed. I decided to wear comfy clothes since I was gonna be on a train for hours. I slipped on a pair of camo jeans and a black crop top with combat boots. I left my hair down and changed it to purple for today. I did a simple eyeliner and walked out of my room to see Tonks and Dad talking. "Morning." I said.

"Wotcher." Tonks said.

"Morning." Dad said.

After breakfast I said goodbye to my father, and left with Tonks for Kings Cross. When we got there, like always it was packed. Once we got to the platform though, I almost passed out. I had just seen Neville. Holy Shit. Was all I could think. He had a massive glow up. He had grown a few inches, and his hair was now a sexy bedhead type. He had a massive glow up. Only when I heard laughing from behind me did I realize how long I'd been staring. "Staring at Longbottom?" Draco asked. Just then he caught sight of Harry, who also had a glow up. Seems like all of us did.

"Staring at Potter?" I whispered in his ear.

"Shut it you git." He said smiling.

"Arse." I replied.

"I gotta go, wanna sit together?" He asked.

"Duh." I said."P.S you're sitting with me at the feast."

"Figured." He said and jogged away. Right after he left, Neville came up to me.

"Hey Y/n." He said. I smiled, not being able to help it.

"Hey Nev." I said

"Why's your hair pink? It did that when you looked at me."

"Oh, uh..." I couldn't think of anything.

"It does that when she sees someone she loves. Like her best friends." Draco said behind me.

"Yeah." I said, silently thanking Draco.

"Oh, that makes sense." He said.

"Why are you wearing a Gryffindor tie?" Nevile asked, very shy, not wanting to be jinxed or anything.

"I'm in Gryffindor now." Draco said, and I could tell how happy he was, but Nevile looked terrified.

"It's ok Nev. Nothing bad's going to happen. Trust me." I said. He still looked reluctant.

"Can I talk to you?" Draco asked, looking at Neville. He looked beyond terrified now.

"Nev, he won't hurt you. I'll watch if you want." I told him, and he semi reluctantly went with Draco. I could see the two talking, and Nevile looked confused. After a couple minutes, they shook hands, and Neville went off to his Grams and Draco came back over to me.