Haunted - Boy x Boy

Bottom Trans Boy x Top Cis Boy
Bottom Point Of View

I walked down the cold halls of the old, abandoned and apparently haunted house, humming my favorite song. It was in the middle of the night and I was there because of a game. Truth or Dare. Around this time every night I was getting all of my holes stuffed with cock, not today though. That's what I was upset about, they made me do this at midnight except at three am. Fucking bastards.

As I continued walking down the hall, I looked into a room. It had really dark walls with gothic looking furniture, black and white, not red. It looked like a bedroom. That was the moment I realized, I had broken into somebodies house. The house was sure as hell not abandoned. I immediately ran back, scared that the person who lived there would catch me.

I ran so fast that I tripped, fell against the door and it made a loud crack sound. It wasn't broken or anything but when I tried opening it, it didn't work. I pulled on it, pushed it, I tried every way possible to make the door open but, it didn't work. "SHIT!", I screamed, which probably wasn't the best idea since I immediately heard somebody walking in my direction. I panicked and hid behind something that seemed soft, like cotton. It was dark so I couldn't really see what it was but I kept hiding behind it.

The steps became louder and louder, coming closer and closer, until they finally stopped. I couldn't tell where the person was or even if the person was somewhere near me. It just stopped and it was complete silence again. I prayed to god, saying things like "I'm too young to die!" and "I will better my grades, just please help me!", of course only in my head.

I looked so pathetic, almost crying, when something pulled me out from behind the soft cotton. I screamed but was immediately shut up by a hand covering my mouth. "Shh.. quiet.", I heard the person, whose hand was over my mouth say quietly. It was a male voice, deep and raspy. His voice was unsettling, it sent shivers down my whole body.

I started panicking, shaking until the man put something into my mouth. It felt like really warm and soft fruit and tasted like rotten meat. So disgusting. I wanted to bite him but, I didn't have time to react since everything suddenly went black.

I woke up, confused. I didn't know where I was or what I was doing there so, I started looking around. The room was dark, dark walls, dark furniture, dark decorations but some white candles were lit. The bed I was on was soft and clean. "The blanked has the same texture as the cotton..", I muttered and then it hit me. I was still in somebody elses house. I quickly sat up and started looking around hysterically. I ran up to the door and tried opening it but, it was locked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...", I said. I knew it was my fault. I shouldn't have listen to my friends. I know they didn't mean for it to end up like this but, it was a retarded idea. "Calm the fuck down.", I heard the same voice as before say so, I turned around. I backed away a little when I saw him, though I bumped into the door.

"W-Who are you..", I asked. I looked him up and down. He had long black hair with bangs, which were hanging in his face and slightly over his eyes. His eyes were completely black, which matched his grey skin. He had pants on but no shirt, so I could clearly tell how muscular he was. "Or.. w-what are you..?". I asked again. Not gonna lie, he was hot as fuck but, I was scared. He looked intimidating. "Mateo is my name.", he answered. "Oh.. hi Mateo..? I am Miles.", I told him. "Why would you think that I care about who you are?", he said. "Oh- well- I-.. well, because you said y-your name- I guess..?" "Yeah, no. You asked, I didn't.", he said, clearly pissed off. "I'm sor-", I tried apologizing but, he cut me of. "What the fuck are you doing here?", he asked. I hesitated with my answer, since I was pretty sure my reason wasn't valid.

He came closer as I tried backing away but, wasn't able to because of the door. "Answer my question.", he commanded. He was clearly pissed off. "I was- uhm.. I-I got lost! I swear..", I stuttered. I was normally never scared but he was very intimidating so, I almost pissed myself. "Do not lie.". He came closer and I gasped as he started choking me, which was pretty hot but, I wasn't gonna say anything, yet. "What- p-please- agh-.." "Do you want to die?". I choked out an answer, "N-No..". "So go on, tell me why you broke into my house.". He squeezed my neck even harder and I moaned. I fucking moaned. I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth and looked away in embarrassment. "What was that..?", he said, shook. "U-Uhm.. I didn't m-mean to..", I muttered. I was blushing so hard. "You're all red.. you like this.", he grinned. "No! I don't! I- uhm.." "Yeah?". He came even closer, so close that I could feel his breath. It was cold, very cold.