Teachers Lounge - Boy x Men

Top Cis Men x Bottom Cis Boy
Bottom Point Of View

I walked into the strip club I worked at and straight to my changing room. I was only 18 and working there, mainly just because I enjoyed the attention, but also because I needed the money. Most people would've said that what I was doing was disgusting because of my age, but honestly, I couldn't give less of a fuck.

I changed into a hot ass "outfit". The only thing I had on were fishnet tighs with a black skirt. "Shit, bro. You're lookin' good.", I heard my best friend, Helen say and looked behind me in the mirror. "Thanks, so do you.", I smirked. "Obviously. I always look like this.", he laughed. "Loser.", I grinned at him. Helen was a ghost, who was murdered in this club by his father. He found out that his son was an apparent slut, even though Helen never fucked with anybody here, and decided to just stab him to death in front of everyone. Helen said it was pretty traumatizing.

He sighed. "I wish I could change clothes sometimes..", he said. I laughed. "And that's the only thing you're so sad about?", I said as I turned around, forgetting that I wasn't able to see him that way. "Yeah! And the fact, that I'm not able to go to KFC anymore.", he whined. "Too bad, baby, too bad.", I giggled as I made my way towards the door. "You fucker. I will haunt you forever." "Sure you will.. bye then, yeah?" "Yeah, bye bye.", I heard him say before I closed the door behind me. I walked towards my bosses office to ask him what I was supposed to do, since I always had to do something different.

I knocked at the door. "Come in.", my boss said. "Wassup", I said as I opened the door and walked inside. "Hi, Duncan.", he greeted me. "So, what do I have to do today?", I asked while sitting down on his lap. "Two guys booked an appointed with you for a few hours. They're.. "professors", so they're in that one room, you know?", he said. "Oh, yeah! The "teachers lounge"?", I asked. "Yes, that. Appointment's at 11, so you have about ten minutes until they arrive. The skirt looks good on you, by the way.", he said as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smirked. "Thank you." "No problem. Now go." "Yeah, yeah..". I got off of his lap. "Byeeee!", I said and walked out of my friends office.

I walked over to the teachers lounge and sat down in front of the pole, since the guys weren't there yet. I sighed. "How old even are they? Imagine they're like 63 without hair and all.. eww..", I giggled. As I was gossiping about them in my head, I heard the door open. I looked in that direction and stood up. "Why the fuck are they wearing masks?? Corona was two years ago, weirdos..", I thought to myself, but I smiled at them and looked them up and down. One had black hair, while the other ones hair was brown. "Hello..", I said. One of them smirked as he closed the door. "Evening..", the other one said. His voice was familiar and so was he. I squinted my eyes, trying to recognize him, but then the other one spoke up. "You're a pretty one..", he said. I looked at him. "Thank you..", I replied. I pointed to the couch. "Sit down, please.". And so they did. I walked up to the pole and started doing what I always do, but more intense. I spun and ground slightly against it, causing me to whimper a little. I noticed one of them chuckling and whispering something to the other but, I just continued doing what I would normally do.

As time passed, about 20 minutes, I came down from the pole and stood in front of it. I looked at them, waiting. "Come here, Duncan.", the one with black hair said and I gasped. The way he said my name, I recognized that voice, his tone. He was my professor, my science teacher, Jason Unicorn Fart. That was the nickname my friends and I gave him. I slowly walked up to them and he tapped his lap, indicating for me to sit.. I hesitated. "C'mon, pretty boy. Do what he says.", the brown haired one, my biology teacher, Ryan Rocket Launcher said. I nodded and did as they told me. "Good boy.", he said and that did it. I got real hard. "Shit.", I thought. They both smirked as I looked to the side in embarrassment. "Look at me. There's no need to be shy.", Jason said. "Mhm..", I said, but still hesitated. "I said look at me.", he repeated in a strict voice.

I looked him in the eyes, my body trembling. "Good..", he grinned, slapping my ass. I whimpered slightly as he slapped it again. And again. Again. I dug my nails into his arms. Again. I tried saying something as I felt him go under my skirt, shoving two of his fingers into my ass, hard and quick. I gasped in surprise and moaned, my boner growing. He started moving his fingers in and out at a fast pace, not letting me process what had happened five seconds ago. Ryan went behind me and grabbed my dick, pumping his hand up and down. I let out a shaky moan, biting my lip. Jason added another finger, fingering my ass good and deep. I whined while he continued finger fucking me and I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm as I dug my nails deeper into Jasons arms. They exchanged a glance, which I did not really notice. I bit my lip hard, ready to cum.

Jason pulled his fingers out of my ass as Ryan stopped jerking me off. He chuckled when I whined and frowned. "I was about to cum, dude!", I hissed at them. Ryans smile disappeared quickly and he slapped me hard across the face, leaving a red, burning mark on my cheek. "Don't you have manners, boy?", he asked, raising a brow. I was slightly shocked, but choked out an apology whilst holding my cheek. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back, making Jason hold onto me so I don't fall. "Don't fucking cry.", he said, so I tried suppressing my tears. "You cry and I will ruin that pretty slutty face of yours.", he threatened. "Y-Yes, s-sir..", I said quietly. I was surprised since he never acted like this in class, he was always the nice teacher. It was scary, sure, but I couldn't help but feel even more aroused by his behavior.

He spit in my face and Jason pulled me back up. I was still bricked up like shit and both of them knew I needed more. "You wanna go first?", Jason asked Ryan. Ryan nodded, smirking. I looked at both of them, slightly confused. Suddenly, Ryan grabbed me and pushed me into the couch, holding my ass up. I gasped in surprise as he slapped my ass hard. "Shit..", I mumbled. I heard them open their belts and take their pants off, so I gulped. A second later, I felt Ryan push his cock deep into my ass, making me groan. "Y-You're so- b-big-", I said, barely able to take his size. "I know.", he smirked as he grabbed me by my waist and started fucking me fast and hard. "a-AhH~ nGh!", I moaned. I haven't been fucked in weeks, so it felt really good. "Agh.. fuck.. your ass feels so good..", he grinned. He put his right hand around my erect cock while his other one stayed on my waist. I glanced in Jasons direction, seeing him jerking himself off. Ryan started pumping his hand up and down while fucking my ass hard. I whined out in pleasure. "G-God..", I mumbled. I held myself up slightly with my left arm, while rubbing over my nipples and pinching them with my other hand, allowing myself more pleasure.

Jason came, his cum squirting onto the couch and part of my body. He grinned as we made eye contact. I looked up at him, my face heavily blushed and my eyes glazed over with lust. My moans started to get messier as my body began trembling slightly. I felt my orgasm building up. My arms weakened, making me lay my head on the couch and let go of my nipples. Ryan started going way faster so I screamed as I came. "Agh- h-holy-", I moaned loudly and squirted all over the couch. Ryan continued pounding into my ass and came a few seconds later inside of my ass, making me whine. I tried catching my breath as he pulled out. I sat up, but only to be pushed back down by Jason. "We're not done.", he said. "C'mon..", I whimpered. He chuckled at that and I rolled my eyes a little. "I'm so changing colleges.."