Hey daddy

( guys if you didn't know Ariana does onlineschool. I just don't like to put it in the book. Many people are asking so yea)

Justin's pov .

Ariana has just arrived home from the mall and she's going to sleep because well she wants too.

I was on my computer watching Netflix until I heard a cry and a scream.

I ran upstairs and opened Ariana's door super fast. And I saw nobody there. I saw a Ariana crying and screaming in her sleep.

I sat next to her on her bed and shook her awake .

Daddy...!! She said while crying . That broke my heart.

I shushed her as I was singing demons by imagine dragons. Soon she fell asleep in my arms. I gently set her down back in her bed. I was about to leave when I heard can you please stay with me.

Of course I can. I layed next to her and drifted off to sleep.

-next morning-

Ariana's P.O.V

I woke up to see no Dad laying next to me. I went to my bathroom and just took a quick shower.

I got out and did all the stuff that I needed to do . Then I went to the closet . I got out a

Crop top that was black ,a floral kimono , a body chain, the famous black jeans that had one rip in each knee, and saint Lauren classic tribute pumps(look me up, they are the ones that Ariana grande always wears.). I put everything on and walked out .
(Picture On side or up there it depends where you are reading this fanfic from.)

Because I'm half white and half Spanish all though I look only white I'm also Spanish. I outlined my my lips with a dark purple pinkish lip pencil then I put a color that was in between both of those colors on my lips and I use this new thing I got at the mall that makes my lips look more bigger. No it's not even close the Kylie Jenner challenge so don't even think of it.

Anyways I put on some eye makeup and did my eyebrows and more .

Then I went back to the bathroom and straightened my hair . While I was looking in. The mirror I thought I should change my hair I don't like it anymore it's to bold . I think I should just make it a ombré where instead of it being brown to blond it should be black, dark brown, then lastly a light brown.

Once I was done I went to my jewelry room and got out some huge hoops , a lot of bracelets , round shades , and lastly a anklet.

I went downstairs and at about the last step I yelled : I SMELL FOOD! (Niall Horan much.😂 if you are a directioner you know what I'm talking about.)

Hey daddy. I said very cheerful cause I smelt food.

Hey baby. Happy birthday. He said as he brought out a little cupcake that probably Alex made (the chef and baker ; does both).

Thanks. I made a wish and blew the candle out.

-----

OMG !
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!

T H A N K S

S O

M U C H

F O R

7.22 k

!

Ilysm! I just wanted to thank everyone for all the votes and reads.

Im really inactive . As I said last time I mostly read books and kinda forget about my book.