A mom with 5 year olds running around

If you don't get what I mean by the guest house , if you've ever seen switched at birth it's like that ;)

   [[Ariana]]

//DING DONG\\

I shifted my eyes to the door and slowly walked to the tall rectangle.

I looked through the peep whole and saw Chaz , Ryan, lil twist and za .

I unlocked the door and they all pushed passed me and walked to the game room.

Rude much.

I walked back to the couch and re-opened
tumblr. I scrolled, liked and reblogged .

Sooner or later I shut my computer and went to the kitchen bc it's my lazy day, finally .

I got out some princess gummies bc im 5 and a ice cold water bottle .

I went back to the living room and watched bobs burgers.

(a/n THAT SHOW IS BAE 😂 ITS MAKES MI CRI OF LAUGHTER. ALSO GUYS IM WATCHING JESSIE [dont judge] AND BURTURUM , how ever you spell his name , said currently not writing a fan fiction about Justin b LSJSJJDHD)

Do you like drugs?
Have you ever felt alone?
Do you still believe in love?

UGH WHY IS MY PHONE RINGING!

I looked at my phone and it read "scooter".

S - Scooter | A - Ariana

S - Hey Ariana !

A - Hi Scott

S - Dont call me that , I've warned you once , im not gonna warn you one more time .

A - okay, Scott .

S - Anyways I know it's your free day but we need you in the studio today .

A - SCOOTER WHY ?! I wanted to watch my show .

I rolled my eyes but realized  he can't see me .

S - Because I said so ! Now get ready

A - okay dad

S - bye Ariana I'll see you soon

A - bye scooter I'll be there in 20

A - WAIT WAIT !! SCOOTER CAN I BRING DYLAN?!

S - sure okay now bye ! I'll see you in 20 MINUTES NOT HOURS !

Smh

I went upstairs to my room and went straight to the closet and got a white halter crop top , joggers, and black converse .

I went to the backyard and knocked on Dylan's house .

Dylan opened the door with a bright smile on his face.

" Wanna come with me to the studio ? "

" sure... be right back. "

He came back in 5 minutes or more tbh i don't know. But he came back wearing a white v-neck, joggers, and black converse.

My mouth turned into the shape of a 'o' and and I yelled " WE'RE TWINNING!! "