<~>My business<~>

(Many people say Ariana's name as air-e-Ana but that's not how it's pronounced I
The way I pronounce it is r -e -Ana.)

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

A R I A N A ' S POV

What'd you wish for ? I heard two people whisper in a baby tone.

I got stiff and turned around , then looked down and I saw Jazzy and Jaxon .

Omg ! J's I missed you guys sm. and I can't tell you because if I do it won't become true . I picked both of them up in one arm and I started to spin super fast .

I continued for about 3 more minutes until I set them down. I pulled up my pants a bit and looked back up. I saw Jeremy (I don't like calling him Grandpa because it makes him sound old)

I ran up to him and jumped into his arms . Hi jerms! I whisper yelled!

"Hayyy Ariana he said.

I jumped off of Jeremy and went to go hug a couple the couple of ppl that were here , and k saved the best for last which is my boyfriend Dylan . But when I tried to hug him he was still texting in his phone .

Who u texting ?

Nobody ! Why are you all up in my business all the time !!?! He yelled

A tear slipped . I ran out the door . I ran as fast as I could , my throat started to get dry ..

I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore , I saw Ryan b   running over to me ..

I started to run again my legs getting weak as I'm trying to run .

I give up. I whisper I turned around and there was Ryan  right behind me . I wrapped my arms around both of them and started bawling my eyes out .

Hey pretty girl don't cry you gonna ruin your makeup . Ryan b (if you didn't know Ryan butler is Justin burners friend from a long time ago and he's NOT hitting in her he's just trying to make her feel better ) said finishing the sentence .

I looked behind them and saw Dad running out here.

He went next to me and said : may I have a moment alone with Ariana ?

He left and I ran and jumped onto him and we just stayed like that for a couple minutes .

Justin's POV.

What happened? I asked the small body in front of me.

I don't wanna talk about it .. She responds back to me.

I actually know what happened I just wanted her to tell me herself .

Jump on my back I said .

She jumped on my back and I held her thighs for support .

I walked inside the house and told Ariana to go clean up.

After she went up the stairs I went right to Dylan. I took his phone from his hands while he was talking and he responded with

"What do you think your doing ? "

I'm taking your phone away. Oh don't worry not for long just for a couple mins . :) I said with a smirk .

You can't to that!! Momm !! He yelled

"Coming"

His mom came downstairs and plotted her feet right next to mine .

You don't think Ima be on your side right?! I mean what you did to Ariana was really rude !

"What'd I do? "

You don't remember what you did?! I was so mad I'm pretty sure my face was turning purple .

Alright son I'll be right back with your phone .
We went to the corner and  unlocked his phone and we went to his text messages .

Alexandra

Who in the world is Alexandra ?!
I whisper yelled.

Idk

She opened the text messages and it read ......

/„"/„"/„"/„"/„"/„"/

What do you think the text messages said?!

Big cliffhanger .👅

You should follow me on vine @toxic lily

Vote
Comment

-bye lovelies thanks for 7.95 k readers . ;)

Hope ur day has been great.

Stay rad

Stay beautiful

~

~

~

~

~

~