End Of Wrld

"Dee!!! Get off of that video game right now!! You are always on that video game, go and do your homework.", Dee's Mom said. "Ok Ok I will Mom.", said Dee. Dee, he was a young kid from Louisiana always known for playing the game instead of doing his homework, that's why his grades were so bad. His room was messy, soda cans, old plates, and dirty clothes everywhere. He loved playing this game called MRM, Magnificent Robbery Machines, he got this for his 15th birthday. The game was basically a real world free for all, you could go anywhere in the world possible. You could go to New York, Louisiana, literally anywhere. There was one thing about this game that was off that nobody knew about except for the person who sold the game to him
  For Dee's 15th birthday, his Mom took him on a shopping spree to go to the mall. She bought him all types of new shoes and clothes, but for some reason this weird store all the way in the back of the mall caught his eye. It was named, "Weirdest Store On Earth". His Mom didn't think it was a good idea to go to this store, but he still insisted on going. He and his Mom still went into the store. It was only 1 old man that was running the store, he looked like he was almost in his 60's. He greeted them saying, " Hello and welcome to the "Weirdest Store On Earth ''. What would you like to buy today?" Dee was amazed, there were many games that he didn't even know were games. There were thousands and thousands of games, but one game caught his eye. This game was MRM. The old man store clerk was skeptical about him buying this game because he knew what dangers this game had. This is why the game was all the way at the bottom of the shelf. The old man told him that this was the only one of its kind and it was a collectors edition.
  Dee's Mom asked how much this game would be, but the old man gave this game to them for free. Dee was rejoicing in joy while his Mom was thinking otherwise, but she just wanted to see her son happy for his 15th birthday. As they were driving home his Mom said to him, "Dee I don't think that this video game is a good game to be playing, it's literally named Magnificent Robbery." Nah I think it will be fine." , said Dee. As soon as Dee got home he hurried up to put his game into his Playstation. The game loaded up, but while it was loading the game glitched a little bit. He still proceeded to play the game. For some reason the character that he played looked exactly like him, wearing the same clothes and shoes, his new clothes. He was confused but he still played the game like a bum. He started the game with all types of guns and weapons so he could do anything he wanted to do. The first place he decided to go to was New York. He always hated New York because that's where his Dad left him for a pack of cigarettes. So he decided to go to  the Statue of liberty. When he got there he proceeded to pull out an RPG and blew the statue up. After he blew the statue up he got a power up called "Meteor". He decided to go to Antarctica. When he got there he decided to use his new power. He equipped it and when he pointed in the air a meteor would fall where he pointed. At the end almost all of Antarctica was dry. It was getting late so he decided to go to sleep to go to school in the morning. When he got up for school in the morning on the news it was saying how the Statue of Liberty was destroyed. He was in shock because he just did this in his video game last night. He thought it was just a coincidence so he didn't think anything of it and went to school. In the middle of the school he overheard people talking about how Antarctica is fully dry now. Somebody said it was the end of the world. He was convinced that something was up so when he got home he decided to go back into the game and destroy his school. The next day he got a call from his mother saying his school had gotten destroyed he then told his Mom they have to destroy this game. They took the game back to the clerk, but he didn't want it back. The old man said" Nah I don't want this you can keep this, it was free for a reason." Dee still put the game back on the shelf. So they headed home. He went to put in GTA 5 but it was already a CD in. So when he pressed the button, to his shock he found MRM. He told his mother about the cursed game. The next day he decided to look the game up. When he went to look at the game it didn't see it. He was bamboozled. He was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe it. He left it alone for the day. He decided to lock it up and bury it in his backyard. He believed it to work. But after 10 hours he found it under his bed looking for his shoes. He went to the library. He then went to the store. He bought a safe, a heavy duty safe, went home and put the game in the safe so that nobody especially him would ever be terrorized by the again. Years passed he moved out and his mother had died. A new family moved in. Once again a boy found the game. Secretly playing the game. . .